"Jealous Sonakshi"

Target : 300 😍
Tysm for completing the target.

*_*

"I'm sleeping, good night !" She said, hurriedly and lay down covering the blanket till her face.

"You are so funny Sonakshi." He said, giggling while keeping the laptop aside and switching off the lights.

"Good night." She said, and closed her eyes.

"Wasy movie kafi achi thi na?" He asked, intentionally.

"Good night." She said, angrily and he keep saying many things to her but she didn't respond pretending to be slept.

"I know tum soye Nahi ho but Chalo Good night." He said, while drifting to sleep.

Sonakshi POV
Shukar hai k so gaya, how could I be so stupid? Muje aqal honi chahiye thi k agar woh mana Kar raha hai Tw koi reason hoga magar Nahi main Aur meri zid! Arghh I want to kill myself. Woh Kya sooch raha hoga about me... Yeh main na Kya Kara...

After such a funny blunder, she drifted into peaceful sleep.

Next morning,

He woke up and saw her to be seen no where, he was about to get up from the bed but she came with a tray with wet hairs. Her hairs were assembled at the left side of her neck while giving a wider view of her neck.

"Good morning," She said, softly and he came back in his senses.

"Good morning Ana, oh I'm sorry I mean Sona." He replied, teasingly.

She ignored what he said, "Have your breakfast , warna thanda hojaye ga." She said, with a smile.

"Bs main 5 mint main naha k aya then sath breakfast karye gy." He said, getting his towel from the couch.

"Okay, waiting." She replied, with a warm smile.

He came out of the washroom after taking his shower. She was busy wearing her earrings, she was flattered after seeing him shirtless. He could only smirk after watching out her reaction. He moved closer to her and she moved backwards until hit with the wall.

"Dev, aren't you hungry?" She asked, with a heavy breathing.

"Yes I'm" He said, with a low gaze.

"Then come lets have the breakfast." She said, trying to push him but he moved an inch forward and their bodies pressed each other. "Dev..." she whispered, breathlessly.

"I'm hungry but for you" He said, huskily.

"Please Dev, the movie is over apni taraf sy editing na kro scenes ki." She said, breathlessly and her cheeks were red like beetroot.

"Tw theek hai jo movie main hai, wohi karye Kya?" He asked, shamelessly while she pushed him away shyly.

"Aky breakfast kro." She said, smiling to herself.

He wore his shirt quickly and sat on the opposite couch. She was applying the butter on the bread while he started eating it. She only drink the milk and was like I'm full.

"What about Shopping today?" She asked, smiling broadly.

"As you say babe." He said, softly.

She got up from the couch and quickly changed into a black tide and black kurti.