"Implacable Grandma"

Target : 270 🔥
Tysm for completing the target 💕

I have made a blunder it's Ragini Malik not Ragini Dixit, so dun get confused. 😅

*_*

He came running towards her.

"Sonakshi Bahar q agi? Woh bhi bina batye, pata hai main kitna dar gaya tha." He said, while the concern was visible on his face.

"I was feeling useless over there, so it was better to leave the place." She replied, devastated(ly)

"Sonakshi there is nothing like that.." but he was cut in between," it doesn't matter we should leave please." She said, casually with a small smile.

They got settled in the car n the whole route she was silent as a grave. He also gave her some space and shut his mouth. As they reached the hotel, she went inside without waiting for him. He came inside the room and saw her removing her jewellery. She heard the opening of the door and pretended as if she is dead and blind. She went inside the washroom with her clothes and he changed quickly inside the room.

She came out of the washroom and he went towards her. He hold her hand and make her sit on the bed. She didn't said a word nor protest.

"Sonakshi say something please." Dev pleaded, to her.

"Kya bolo main Dev?" She asked, without an eye contact.

"Jo tum samjh rahi ho ab wasa bilkul Nahi hai Sona, trust me." He said, while concern was visible in his eyes.

"I know ab Asa Nahi.. but it hurts k phly kuch tha.."She said, heart broken(ly).

"Sona see trust me I'm just yours now, I accept that mery past main buhat relationships thy jo sirf naam k thy, that was of mutual pleasure that is it. I never had any kind of feelings for anyone except you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me Sonakshi, you are someone whom I can thank god for the rest of my life although I dun believe him but still... I know tumhry liye mera acha image exist Nahi karta but trust me I'm changed and I'm changing myself more just for the sake of you... I wanna give you all the happiness but dun hurt your self for someone who don't even exist for me, please Sona." He said, with a sigh of relief.

"I know that you are changing but muje buhat dar lagta hai... main un logon ko khony sy darti ho Jin sy main pyaar karti ho... I feel like I'm very attached to them and then I can't imagine my life without them.. I am trying to trust you gradually but I dun trust the people .." She said, softly while her voice was enough to tell how hurt she was.

"Tum jo bolo gi main woh karny ko tayar ho bs Tumhy mujh py trust ajye." He said, with a confident tone.

"Tum na yeh kah diya wohi kafi hai. I'm really tired so can we sleep?" She asked, as she can't demand for anything.

"Okay, we can sleep." He said, trying to understand her situation.

They both lay on the bed and Dev switched off the lights. He lay beside her while recalling her statement ; "main un logon ko khony sy darti ho Jin sy main pyaar karti ho... I feel like I'm very attached to them and then I can't imagine my life without them..."

"It means that you can't imagine your life without me and you love me??" He asked, as automatically words came out from his mouth.

"Um what? Idk Dev, good night." She said, ignoring the topic as her tongue slipped accidentally or maybe in the flow of emotions.

He didn't said a word and they both sleep within seconds as they both were tired as hell.

Next morning,

She was the first one to wake and she was taking out her clothes from the bag and she was about to step inside the washroom and he hold her hand n pulled her towards himself.

" I wanna take shower with you." He said, huskily.

"Dev.." She said, breathlessly.

"Breath sweetheart." He said, winking.

"Be quick I have to bath too." He said, with a lopsided smile.

With that the hotel phone starts to ring,  and he went to pick it up.

"Hello?" He said.

"Sir Ms Ragini Malik has came me meet you." The manager said, calmly.

"Who? Ragini Malik?" He asked again, to make sure what he heard was right.

"Yes sir."

"Send her up" He said, trying to be normal.

"She is your grandma?" She asked, to confirm but he didn't reply and went inside the washroom.

He came out of the washroom and saw Sona dressed in a saree with wet hairs. He was waiting for grandma but there was no sign of her. After some 15 more mint. He heard a knock on the door. He went to open it and saw her grandma. He took her to the another room and Sona saw a white woman in white saree siting on the couch.  She knew that it was her grandma n she want to take her blessings too as she was not even present in their wedding.

She went inside the room and it was the first time she saw his grandma. She didn't even smile looking at Sona. How rude!

"That's my wife, Sonakshi." He said, with a proud smile.

"You did the same mistake your dad did." She said, scornfully.

"I said I dun want to here his name dadi, I was never like him nor I'll be." He said, rudely.

"Really? Then how could you marry a low class girl like her? Don't forget that you are the blood of Malik. You should have thought for our status and class first." She said, firmly.

"Wrong dadi, you know I'm not anymore from Malik family. I'm from Dixit family so this family never judge a person on her class or status.." He said, smirking.

"Yeh jo ap zabardasti ka Dixit apny agy lagaty hai na us gandi aurat k naam ka..." but she was cut in between.

"Not a word against my mother dadi." He roared like a lion.

*_*

That was it guys' I intentionally stoped here cause I have give you all a cliff hanger for so long. 😂😂 So you have to bear me. Thank you so much for your love and support. ❤️

This chapter name is suggested by @Angel_rits , I won't say thank you otherwise she will get angry. 😂❤️

Precap : keep thinking that what will happen next 😉😂😂