"Sweet Torture"

Target : 350 🤞🏻
Tysm for completing the target 💕

*_*

"Why Dev? Don't you liked what I did?" She asked, sadly.

"Nothing like that babe, but the thing is I dun want out good moments in this house this house is only for my bitter memories. I dun have any value for this house in my present or future." He said, trying to make her understand.

She get it and kissed his nose like he did in the eve. He hold her hand and they both walked down and made there way to leave.

"Won't you say bye to her?" She asked

"It's not necessary Sona." He said, and they both walked.

The heard dadi calling out his name and he stopped in the middle way.

"I thought that you will be staying over here." She said, with a glimpse of hope.

"Great, but I'm not in a mood to stay over here. So bye." He said, rudely.

"Is this the way to talk to your elders??" She asked, trying to control her anger.

Sona pressed his hand trying to make her calm and he get it. He tried to be calm.

"Deekhye dadi, Main Aur Sona wasy bhi wapis jany waly hai 2 din baad so please I won't like if someone will intrude our privacy. I don't know that we will be meeting again in these 2 days or not but whatever it was. It was nice meeting you and it was also nice to come back here and relish my old memories although they were bad one. I hope that I don't come back here ever again. Yes one more thing, the property you wanna give me I'm still not interested in it and even you want to give it to my child then I'll make sure that she/he also dun have interest in it, so bye." He said, calmly while tried to take out all the frustration on her.

As he don't wanna hurt Sona, she had no linked with anything related to her past. Dadi felt his words right on her heart. She knew it was not easy to get her grand son after what she did to her mother but she had her own ways too. Something was hitting her mind definitely. No doubt she is a clever lady. Dev pulled Sona and they both left for hotel. As soon as they reached the hotel Dev went inside the washroom to get fresh and Sona was waiting for him to get out. She know that his mood was not good. He came out of the washroom and Sona went to him.

"Dev it's fine, if you want we can leave for Delhi tonight or tomorrow morning." She said, being concerned for him.

"No Sona it's fine, it's just a matter of 2 days. Wasy bhi waha py buhat disturbance hai." He said, while he was happy that she cared for him and she is acting as his wife.

"Kya disturbances?" She asked, while he smirked.

"Why are you so innocent? Don't worry I'll show you." He asked, smirking.

She was confused by his words and he made her sit on the bed.

"Dev..." She whispered, softly.

"Relax Sona." He replied, in huskily-sexy voice.

It was enough to give her goosebumps. He removed the shirt of her, while placing wet kisses on her shoulder as the shirt was off shoulders so it was revealing her milky and flawless skin. She closed her eyes tightly, and clutched the bedsheet for support.

"This is your punishment baby." He said, huskily in between the smooches that he was placing on her shoulder and neck.

She was losing her senses completely. He removed her shirt and she was looking simply eye catching. He unclasped her b*a and she diverted her gaze as she was unable to meet his. He could hear her heartbeat which were beating so fast.

"Dev please, please Dev." She whispered, senselessly.

"What Sona?" He asked, with a seductive tone.

He slide his hand inside her trouser and rubbed her feminine making her moan breathlessly. He encircled it multiple times and she was busy moaning while her body responded equally. He could see how fast her legs were moving due to the constant pleasure when he rubbed it harder. He slide his finger inside and she hold his hand tightly.

"Dev stop please." She said, her b**bs lifting up and down by her abnormal breathing.

He moved his finger inside her and started to move it perfectly and rhythmically. She was continuously moaning his name and he was smiling over her effect. He removed her trouser while doing it faster, she was naked and he was hungry; hungry for her. That was it Sona lost her patience and pulled him from his neck for a kiss. She kissed him madly pouring out all the wildness in that kiss. He wanted to respond and he tried too but she was so restless and senseless that he didn't give a single chance to do so. She was kissing him endlessly, and he was busy creasing her bare back. He sometimes even pinched her nipples but she was smarter, so she gripped his hands tightly holding them upwards. He was loving this bold Sona, and she bit his lower lip lightly giving a bruise and finally she broke the kiss breathlessly.

"Muje pata Nahi tha k tum Itni wild hojati hogi, sirf Itni si cheez py." He said, biting her ear.

She  just blushed  and he got up from the bed. He searched something inside the bag and she was confused over his behaviour. He took out his nighty and made her wear that sluggishly.

"Dev..." Before she could say anything he cut her in between.

"It's not the right time Sona, I'm not in a state Aur wasy bhi I dun wanna hurt you in anyway. This will be your first time and I want to make it memorable for you." He said, kissing her hands.

"As you say." She said, agreeing to him.

"Now come sleep with me." He said, while pulling her to lay close to him.

"Dev I'm not wearing, I mean you know ." She said, without an eye contact.

"It's okay Sona, you are my wife." He said, while pulling a quilt over them.

Her back was facing towards him so he pulled her more closer from her waist. He slide his hands between her legs and she felt numb at that time. She closed her eyes and her moans were audible to him. She received so much of pleasure by him, and he was just touching it now but she was so senseless in few minutes.

"Dev if you want them we can.." She said, shyly while her tone reflected desperation.

"Okay okay I'm not doing anything babes." He said, kissing the bone of her neck. 

With that they both slept peacefully in each other arms. She also felt secured in his arms and he loved to protect him.

Next morning,

She woke up and saw no one beside her. She got worried and was about to get up when she saw a note over the table.

'I have something important to do, I'll be back within an hour. So don't worry love.
Yours Dev.'

She smiled reading the note and got to freshen up. She got reading wearing a casual jeans with a black top. She wears a short jeans coat over it to hide herself as she knew how possessive her hubby is. She was about to comb her hairs but heard a knock on the door and thought it would be Dev so she hurriedly went towards the door but she was shocked to see dadi.

*_*

Phew, I'm tried 😂 just kidding. That was it guys. So,how was it? 😋 Any guesses why she has come again?

My dear silent readers there is a star option to vote and it take a second to vote. So please do vote guys! 🤞🏻

Do you want gif spoilers or the intense scenes between Devakshi, like Sumi gives in PS Ily. It's a good idea. Give your precious suggestions. What do you all want??

Precap : Sona with wicked dadi 😱 What is she up too? 🤔