"Craziness For Mistress"

Target : 100 💞
Complete the target previous target 😉

*_*

She was at a urge of crying," I haven't forget my values and moral Dev, I'm ready for all this just because Kali Ma has given me her consent by making u apply ur blood on my partition. I don't need any prove that whatever I'm doing is right, I'm just here because u r my husband and I'm on my husband's bed otherwise I would have never ever surrendered myself to u like I did that night. I knw a person like u can never fall in love with me, a person like u who just knw how to use and throw someone can never be afraid to lose anyone in his life." She said, angrily as she was hurt by his words.

His blood starts boiling on her every word. He was not someone who forgive or forgets. He only knw how to punish. He knew that she knw how to prove her point every single time. He was mad ; truly mad to hear her words. He pushed her on bed and came on top of her. Her heart starts racing seeing his move. He smashed his lips on her kissing her fierce-fully, biting her lip from every part to hear her cry. Her lips were swollen and red ; it was such a excruciating kiss for her. She tugged his hairs to get off her lips but he was too strong. He didn't stop and kissed her more fumblingly. She was helpless and he parted his lips when he was panting heavily. He removed her hairs from her neck recklessly and dig his mouth inside the crook of her neck. He start to bite her neck giving her multiples bite everywhere. She couldn't resist his bites and tried to release herself from his grip. He bite the part between her jawline and neck wildly. He was even teasing her ni**les with his fingers making her cry as the pain was intolerable for any girl. She kicked his abdomen from her knee making him hiss in pain. He left her and she got up from the bed adjusting her clothes. He saw her swollen lips and her neck the pain which he gave her was visible from her eyes. His heartache seeing her misty eyes but he couldn't hold back his anger. 'She deserved this only.' He thought.

"You very well knw how to turn me on and then back off?" He asked, with a stern tone. She didn't replied and stayed quite.

He picked her in his arms and went out of his room. She was baffled at his move. He moved inside her room and threw her on bed.

"I hate resisting dolls Sonakshi, next time if u ever resist me again I'll not leave , Get that in ur mind! Stay here alone." He said, angrily and went out of her room. No girl ever has troubled him so much like her. He need a cold shower immediately.

Dev POV
Why the hell I'm even interested to make Sonakshi mine?? I never knew but she has something to which I'm always attracted to her. Every girl run after me and I'm running for her. I took a cold shower and slept.

Next morning,
Sonakshi came in his room and saw him peacefully sleeping.
'How can someone sleeps so peacefully, after spoiling others sleep?' She mutters under her breath..
She knew that 7:00 am was his gym time, so she removed his clothes from the closet and moved out to make breakfast. He woke up after sometime and saw his clothes ; he shook his head cause he knew she did it.. He wear the same clothes and went downstairs. He saw her working in the kitchen wearing an white anarkali dress the sindoor which she applied yesterday faded and was clearly not visible on her forehead. He took water from the dispenser and she turned to see him. She again started to chop the vegetables and he noticed that she ignored him. He came to her and slide his hand on her hand making her shiver. She tried to cover her mark with her duppata and he removed it from his teeth. He licked and sucked the mark it was deep and red and she got goosebumps on her skin.

"Does it hurt??" He asked, caring.

"Does it matter to u?" She said, tauntingly.

He left her waist not before turning her. He saw her lips they were swelled she tired to cover them with lipstick.

"I just want a straight forward yes or no?" He asked, pulling her chin up.

"A person who hurt a person knowingly has no right to question back about the pain." She said, making an eye contact.

"If only kissing was so painful, you can imagine how the whole act will be." He said, smirking. She pushed him back and start chopping her vegetables.

"Don't waste your time over here. I'll make breakfast till then u finish ur gym session." She said, reminding him.

He turned her away this time with more force,"You don't have to teach me what I have to do what not okay? " he said, angrily.

"I'm just reminding u that's it. You are 20 mints late for your gym." She said, pointing towards the clock.

He looked at the clock and she was right. He was wasting his time on her so he starting walking away.

"Dev one mint." She said, calmly.

"Now what?" He asked, in a pissed tone.

"I hope u remember I'll go to meet Eleena today." She said, praying mentally that he will allow her.

"Okay, I'll come back in the night then I'll drop u." He said, waking away.

Dev POV
Is it necessary for her to meet Eleena? Why do I care??? She is just leaving for one day... how will I live without her? Excuse me? What?? I'll live without her. This girl has made me completely crazy..

He saw her that how she was completely engrossed in all the house hold works. He left for his work while she was busy with Anjali in work.

*_*

How was it guys?? Thank u so much who voted and commented ❣️ Guys this is a mature FF and I can't use normal words, I have already cleared it in the prologue. If I'll not use bold words then the story will lose it passion. So pls try to understand my point. 😢

Precap : Eleena saw the mark on Sona's neck 😉 Dhamaka for Sonakshi too 😁