"One Step Closer"

Target : 265 ♥️
Tysm for completing the target 💕

*_*

She took few minutes and came out of the washroom. Dev was waiting for her impatiently. She was wearing a gown and was looking breathtakingly beautiful. He gulped seeing her like this for the first time. She came towards him nervously cause she knew he was looking her with an intense gaze. He could feel his wild desires were provoking him badly.

"Dev, sahi lag rahi ho na??" She asked, trying to divert his attention.

"Heavenly beautiful." He whispered while she blushed lightly.

"Thank you." She said, gazing lower.

"Can I kiss you? I'm unable to resist myself and I dun want to do anything without your permission." He said, with a pleading tone cause he was unable to hold his desires.

"Dev..."She said, while her eyes popped out.

"I'm sorry Sona, bs muah sy nikal gaya. I think we should leave." He said, turning away.

While she came forward and kiss his cheek quickly and run out of the room and he was astonished by her sudden boldness. He smiled at her cute antics and went outside the room and saw her standing near the lift. He went towards her.

"Thank you." He whispered while she smiled shyly.

They get inside the lift and luckily nobody was in the lift except them. He was looking at her from head to toe and she could feel that. She passed a sly smile and without wasting more time.  He hold her waist and pulled her close; there bodies were pressing hard against each other and he capture her lips. She  gripped his hairs tightly and pulled him more. He suck her lips wildly and she moaned in pleasure. Her tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow, erotic dance. She loved the way he kisses her with so passion and love. She too responded back and he sucked her lower lip and break the kiss as he heard the lift stopping. She traced her tongue over the lips to make them wet as he had ate her gloss. They both step out of the lift and she was unable to meet her gaze with him cause of shyness and he was cursing himself for not able to control his desires.

He made the car door open for her n make her sit comfortably and he took the driving seat.

"Um sorry, I didn't .. intentionally.." He said, stammering as he was afraid that maybe once again he had hurt her.

"Woah! The great Dev Dixit is stammering and that too in front of me." She said, in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry Sona, trust me I don't knw how I just lost my senses." He said, pleading while over taking the car.

"Dev main mazak Kar rahi thi apni halat deekho." She said, bursting into laughter.

"Sonakshiii!! This is not fair." He said, disappointedly.

"Amazing it was." She whispered and he smiled widely at her statement.

"Really??" He asked, and she looked outside the window just nodding her head.

He was happy that she is accepting him slowly. After some time they reached a restaurant and they were lead to a private side which was beautifully decorated with balloons.

He pull the chair for her and made her sit and sit in front of her. She was continuously smiling like a baby maybe because she was realising the love for him again.

"Did you liked it??" He asked, politely.

"Loved it!" She said, smiling.

"R u happy?" He asked, desperately.

"More than you can imagine." She said, while tears were visible in her eyes.

"Don't cry pls. I can't see you crying." He said, wiping her tears with his fingers.

"Nahi woh bs Asi." She said, softly.

"Acha yeh sab choro, Kya khao gi yeh batao??" He asked, changing the topic.

"Chinese." She said, dreamily cause her love for Chinese will never die.

"Okay." He said.

While he called the waiter and after sometime the food had arrived.

"Dev you never liked Chinese then q kha rahy ho??" She said, eating the food.

"Jab tumhy acha lagta hai Tw koi reason Tw hoga na tabi main bhi try Kar raha ho." He said, casually.

She just smiled and continue to have her food. No doubt, they both were stealing glances of each other while eating but they don't know what to talk. She was loving the way he was admiring her and couldn't help but smile. After sometime they both had finished their dinner.

"Chalye Sonakshi?" He asked, adoring her cause his eyes were stric on her basically.

"Yes, I'm really tired." She said, pressing her hands against each other.

"If you want then I can massage you." He said, winking.

"No need Mr Dixit." She said, with a wide grin.

They both walked out of the private area and then they heard a female voice calling them. They both turned around and a girl hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much, darling!" She said, hugging him.

While he tried out all the possible ways to break the hug. Sonakshi was gobsmacked with the present scenario in front of her. She scanned the girl from head to toe she was wearing a short dress with a messy bun plus dark make up. Finally she broke the hug.

"Where were you, man?? Last year was utterly amazing with you n you knw what I mean love." She said, winking and he shut his eyes in disappointment. 

"Listen to me first, Amelia. I'm married now and she is my wife Sonakshi Dixit." He said, proudly.

While Amelia looked Sonakshi and made a disgusting face and looked at him with surprise.

"R you serious?? I never knew that you have this kind of choice. But what about the time which we spend together??" She asked, not able to believe his words.

"Amelia, you knew that everything was temporary. Not a word against my wife n now please excuse me, I have to go with my lovely wife." He said, and Sonakshi was no where to be seen.

He was terrified that Sonakshi was no where to be seen. He came out of the restaurant to find Sonakshi and breathed a sigh of relief as she was standing near the car; lost in her own world.

*_*

Sorry guys! I'm 6 hours late for uploading this chapter as I was not at home. So I'm sorry for that. Btw how is the chapter guys?? Finally devakshi are coming close towards each other.

Precap : Devakshi talk 💯