"Shape Of You."

Target : 155 ☺️
Thank u for completing the target! Just keep voting regularly. ❣️
Guys while reading the chapter listen "Shape Of You." 😉

*_*

He touched her chin till her neck and she closes her eyes feeling his touch.

"Why? What's so wrong? I'm just asking u to change in front of me nothing else." He said, getting closer to her and the distance between them finished.

While she gulped when his fingers started to crease her lips, she moved his hand aside," Fine, but just switch off the lights."

"Feeling shy?" He asked, intentionally.

"Um I dun knw just switch it off." She said, without an eye lock.

'I knw how difficult it will be if she didn't let me continue my actions of touching her, feeling her, loving her.'
He thought.

"Dev I'm saying something." She said, pleading.

"Yeah, just wait." He said, moving towards the switch board and switched off the lights and he heard the banging of the door.

Dev's POV
Oh! So this was an excuse to run inside the washroom. Till when she will be hiding herself from me? She has to come out. What does she think by doing such a silly act she will escape? I'm not going to miss the chance tonight. The chance of punishment and involving himself in the punishment.

"Sonakshi, this is not fair. Bahar aoa abhi k abhi." He said, knocking on the door.

She thought that he will leave him alone but no he was the great Mr.Dixit," I'm sorry, I'm changing and I can't." She said.

"Don't try to dominate me. You can never do that, okay?" He said, impatiently.

"I'm not dominating u it's just I can't change in front of u." She retorted.

"Why? U consider urself as my wife, then why can't u change in front of me?"

"Cause I feel shy." She said, biting her lip.

"Shy? Wth! Come out right now otherwise I'll break the door." He said, pissed off.

She quickly opened the door and came out of the washroom, hairs tied with a clip. He saw her dress in her hand which she was wearing. He threw it on the floor.

"Kitni dafa kaha hai baal maat bandha kro." He said, while unclipping her hairs and it fall over her shoulder.

He was almost screaming , she was scared cause when he is calm she can handle her but she can't handle him in his the Great Dev Dixit mood. He could notice how she was getting afraid so he lowered his tone.

"Come here Sonakshi." He said, calmly.

She gathered some courage and picked her dress from the floor and moved to her closet.

"Sonakshi that's enough, don't ignore my words." He said, while she kept her clothes and came back to him. "Why u left this distance between us?" He asked, raising his brow.

"Arghh! What do u want me do?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Do I have to tell u that even?"

"I can't understand what u want me to do! It's my first time Dev, it's not easy for me." She said, frustratingly.

"Fine, I'll make it easy for u." He said, while picking her up in his arms and heading her towards the washroom.