"The Dark Past."

Target : 250 💕
Complete the target... 😶

*_*

"Sona Kya hua hai? Interview k baad sy u r not looking fine." Anjali said, making her sit on the Sofa.

"Nahi Di I'm fine." She lied, but she knew she was definitely hiding something cause she was looking sad.

"Don't lie, I knw you are not fine. Come on tell me, what happen?" She said, insisting.

She narrated everything to Anjali about what happened few hours ago,"What Pairs?? Dev will be truly angry on you." She said, realising the situation.

"But Di its always my dream to visit Pairs." She said, sadly.

"Sonakshi, as far as I knw Dev will be unable to fulfilled your this wish." She said, making her understand.

"But why?" She asked, wanting to knw the reason.

"You always wanted to knw that why is Dev like this, right? Like why is he so ruthless, dominating n so merciless. He has some bad memories over there n he will never ever go to that place again." She said, telling her the half truth only.

"What bad memories?" She asked, wanting to know farther.

"No Sona, kuch chexein chupi rahna hi acha hai better not to discuss them." She said, while Dev was coming downstairs and saw them talking.

"Sonakshi room main aoa foron." He said, firmly.

"Bs 5 mint." She said, softly.

"Only 5 mints. Got it?" He said, strictly.

"Is this the way to talk to ur wife?" She said, getting angry.

"3 mints only." He said, and left while Sonakshi followed him as she dun want to make him more angry. She came I inside and locked the room.

"Get changed n sleep, Tina has some good ideas where we can go for our honeymoon, we'll select one and leave soon." He said, calmly.

"I already told you where I wanna go." She said, hiding her sadness.

"N I have already told u that we are not going to that place." He said, trying to control his anger.

"But why? Give me one single reason for not going to Pairs. It's so damn beautiful n importantly its my dream to visit Pairs since my childhood please Dev." She said, requesting.

"I regret that it's your dream, understood? Now get changed n I dun want to talk on this topic anymore." He said, heartlessly.

"Not until I get a crystal clear reason that why are we not supposed to go? What's wrong with that place? I will not stop talking about this topic until I get one fine reason." She said, while he was pissed off.

"Okay fine keep asking, I'll change your clothes." He said, coming closer to her and start removing her earrings.

She didn't stopped him but keep asking, "please tell me Dev."

He gently remove her earrings and place it on the bed while he wanted to divert her attention. She hold his hands when he tried to unhook her necklace. She was on the verge of crying n he knew it "Not unless you won't tell me the reason."but he waved her hands off and unhook her necklace and removed it from her neck.

"Because I hate her the one who is responsible for my mother's death, I hate her to the core of my heart." He said, with a range.

"Hate whom?" She asked, being baffled.

"Enough Sonakshi, you don't need to knw all this." He said, turning to other side.

Sona made him turn again,"Im your wife Dev. I have full rights to knw that who is she I'm not your mistress anymore who will not interfere in ur life. I just wanna knw that why is my husband so so so ruthless? Why is he so arrogant? Why are you like this Dev? Who is she?" She asked, pleading while tears rolled down her cheek.

He sat on the bed," My grandmother." He whispered, closing his eyes.

"You father's mother is alive? Who is she?" She asked, cause hundreds of questions were arriving in his mind.

"Ragini Dixit, yeh only person whom I can hate so much in my whole life." He said, while his eyes were bloodshot.

Sonakshi was confused that why she hate her grandmother so much. She sat down on the floor.

"Sonakshi please muje is bary main koi baat Nahi karni." He said.

"But Dev I..." but she was cut in between cause Dev held her neck tightly n pulled her close to himself.

"I know that you are my wife but there are many other things too that you need to fulfilled as my wife but unfortunately which you are not fulfilling as you are only interested in my past. I have stopped asking you to fulfilled my wishes and desires that doesn't mean that you will intrude in my past life and make me remember those worst moments once again. Understood? We are not going over there and that's it, we will only go over there once she will die not before that." He said, leaving her and went inside the washroom.

Her neck was paining badly as he gripped it too hard. She was in tears but get changed and lay down.

Sonakshi POV :
Why he hate her grandmother so much? Why is he not telling me the reason? I hope he will be fine.

She heard the door knob n pretend to be sleeping. Dev came beside her and hold her hand softly.

"I'm sorry Sona main tumhy hurt Nahi karna chahta tha but I hate her.. I hate discussing her. I'm sorry for holding ur neck so roughly baby." He said, while she felt a drop on her check.

He kissed her forehead and lay beside her holding her hand. He was so tired that he sleep within seconds n sona touched the drop to feel the pain which he had been holding so long.

Next morning,

She woke up, but she was still feeling tired. She was rubbing her eyes while she noticed the other side of the bed was empty. She quickly remove the blanket and step out of the bed. She checked the washroom but he wasn't inside. She hurriedly picked her duppata and went out of the room to find him but unfortunately she couldn't find him.

*_*

It's a long update guys! I hope now you are all happy with a long update. 😁😋 Please complete the target guys... I won't update until the whole target will get completed. 😶😶

Precap : Expect the unexpected. 🤣