"Unexpected Engagement."

Target : 190
Tysm for completing the target ❤️

*_*

"Um okay di, I'm ready for the marriage." He said, and Anjali went on could nine she couldn't believe that his brother agreed so easily.

"Really?? I'm so sooo happy for u." She said, smiling widely.

"But don't tell her anything right now, we'll surprise her tomorrow." He said, with a lopsided smiling.

"Ehem ehem, okay fine we will do as u say." She said, while teasing him and left to tell the good news to everyone in the house.

Next morning,

Sonakshi was standing in the balcony with her coffee mug and she noticed two cars parked their. She knew that it was non other than Mr Dev Dixit cars. She was hell shocked. Her heart was beating faster than the wings of a baby bird's first flight. She ran inside her room and saw Eleena.

"Elena, woh Dev k ghar waly sab Yaha hai idk q aye hai Yaha py but woh agy hai Yaha." She said, while she don't even knw what she was blubbering.

"Lakin q? Relax, let me check. Tum pareshan maat ho." She said, while going out of her room and saw Sonakshi's mom opening the door.

"Hey Anjali Di." Elena said, warmly cause they know each other very well.

"Kesi ho Elena?" She asked, with a smile too.

"Main bilkul theek, ap log sab Yaha achank?" She asked, while they all were seated.

"Woh Tw hum sirf Sonakshi k samny batye gy , Bulye na ussy." She said, with her mischievous smile.

"Theek hai main aye." She said, while leaving them alone with Sona's mom.

"Ap Sonakshi ki mom hai na?" Mami asked, normally.

"Jee lakin ap log Sonakshi ko kasy janty hai?" She asked, being confused but before she could reply bejoy come outside.

"Kon hai Asha?" He asked.

"Woh sayad Elena ya Sonakshi sy milny aye hai." She said, while he greeted everyone.

Sonakshi and Elena came out of their room. She got too greeted everyone and seated beside Elena.

"So Aunty as u knw my brother Dev and sonakshi are in love." Anjali said, while her parents were rooted to the spot as she hide such a huge thing from them. They couldn't believe but after watching Sonakshi's reaction they understood that it was truth but they were happy too for Sonakshi.

"Sonakshi can u pls check has Dev finished his call?" Anjali said, asked.

"What? Is he here too?" She asked, shocked.

"Yes outside." She said.

She went outside her house and Dev couldn't take his eyes off from her. He knew that he couldn't concentrate on his call and he hanged up.

"Dev? What are u going here?" She asked, angrily.

"Sssshh." He kept his finger on her lips.

She waved his hand off her and said," Don't touch me Dev."

"Thanks to ur Kali Maa that I didn't use my lips to seal ur mouth." He said, frustratedly.

She angrily went inside the house and he followed her.

"He is my brother Dev." Anjali said, while introducing Dev to Sonakshi parents. He smiled and they smiled back. Her parents liked Dev as no doubt he is a gentleman.  But they were still confused that how can he fall for her daughter.

"Tum na kabhi kuch bataya q Nahi Shona?" Asha asked her.

"Maa main na buhat dafa soocha magar.." she was cut in between by Eleena.

"She was scared. Apko pata hai na she is so naive and innocent." Elena said, tried to cope up.

"Aunty just forget about it. The main thing is that why we are here." Anjali said, smiling.

"Jee beta woh kiya hai?" Bejoy asked, normally.

"Woh yeh hai k we are here for Dev's marriage proposal for Sona." Mami Jee said, while Sona was extremely shocked she couldn't believe her ears. She was standing there with an O mouth.

"Congratulations Sonakshi bhabhi. My. brother can't even stay a week away from u and he agreed to marry u." Anjali said, while hugging her.

"What? He agreed?" She asked.

"Yes, why are u so shocked?" Anjali asked, Sona.

"Di if she is not able to digest the fact not waste the time and get to the point." Dev said,

"I want the marriage with in 7 days and the engagement would be today. All the celebrations and rituals will be happening in Dixit house and we want nothing from u except of ur daughter." Dev said, while Anjali and mami was proud on him that how he explains the whole thing n explains that class their class and status wasn't important and all he want is So Sonaskhi.

"But beta we want things to go smoothly this is very soon." Asha said,to Dev.

"Aunty don't worry about that everything will be perfect. All u have to do is attend our marriage." Dev said, making them understand.

"Agar hamri Shona na tumhy chose kara hai Tw kuch sooch k kiya hoga, humy koi problem Nahi Dev beta." Bejoy said with a smile while he smiles back.

Sonakshi was in a state of shock and mami made her sit beside Dev. She wasn't comfortable but she knew that everyone was watching them so she had no option left.

Mami gave her a red sari and matching jewellery. While Anjali give the ring to Dev asking him to make her wear it. He smiled and turned towards her. She still couldn't believe that she was getting engaged to the beast Dev Dixit. She forwarded her hand n he slide the ring in her finger. She gave the ring to Sonakshi and she made him wear that. She saw everyone clapping for them and feeding each other sweets. Anjali gave kalakan to Dev which she asked to feed Sonakshi first. He lovingly brought the sweet near her mouth but she looked the other side and he again made her eat but she didn't and it was enough to make him lose his senses. He saw everybody busy with each other and he forcefully make her eat that and she couldn't deny cause her mother was looking at her.

"So Ms. Sonakshi Bose within one week we are getting married so I hope now u will understand ur role and responsibilities towards me. I won't tolerate u ignoring me. Understood?" He asked, teasingly.

She knew it wasn't the right time to talk to him so she got up to take the blessings from the elders.

*_*

Guys sorry for such a late update but I'm about to die ; just kidding 😁 I'm just having some personal issues and I hope it get sorted out as soon as possible. You guys too pray for me!

The main thing is that this chapter will be having MANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES, so guys I'm sorry in advance, but just because of your requests I have updated it today. ☺️☺️
PS Sorry for making u all wait so long! 

I loved Devakshi confession 😍 Everything was perfect; just perfect👌🏻 I can't wait for more episodes 💓 

Precap : Devakshi Devakshi and Devakshi 🙊😏 But their moments are confirmed 😍