"Fifty Shades Of Dev Dixit"

Target : 305 💕
Few votes were still left but I'm updating for my loyal readers who are basically so desperate to read it 🙈😅

*_*

They reached the hotel and the servants carry the bag till their room. She removed her sandals and slipped inside the bed covering the blanket till her face. She was angry on him plus she don't want to talk to him. He went inside the washroom to get fresh and came out wearing his trouser. He sat beside her and removed her blanket.

"Kya hua hai Sona? Batao na muje." He asked, insisted(ly).

"Bs tabiyat kharab hai, Ek baat poocho?" She asked, trying to act smart in front of him.

"How do you knw her?" She investigated.

"Who?" He asked, intentionally.

"That Sheena Mina." She replied quite irritated(ly).

"Oh Sheena, Sona woh actually She used to sleep with me." He replied, sadly.

"Oh."She whispered, her voice reflected her pain.

"Sona are you crying?" He asked, as he saw tears on her check.

"Nah." She said, wiping off her tears.

"Arey Sona main mazak Kar raha tha, She is just my friend I swear on you." He said, cupping her face.

"Acha? Then tum ussy hug q Kar rahy thy? Shake hand is fine but to hug a girl, woh bhi 2 dafa." She replied, sobbing.

"So tumhy bura laga n you are jealous?" He asked, wanting to know her answer.

"It's not about being jealous it's about you are mine and main tumhy kisi k sath share Nahi kro gi..." She said, stubbornly.

"Okay, maat karna bs lakin ro Nahi." He said, pulling her for a hug.

"Only I have the right to touch you no one else have that." She said, hugging her back. 

"Acha meri jaan Aj k baad sy main kisi larki ko hug Nahi Karo ga, promise." He said, smiling over her possessiveness.

"Thank you." She replied, kissing him on his chest.

"Tumhri smile sy zyada kuch important Nahi." He said, while hugging her for a while.

He broke the hug and make her lay on the bed.

"Thori dair k liye rest Kar lo, wasy bhi shaam hogi hai raat main we have to go somewhere." He said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Tum yahi bathy raho na mery pass please." She said, holding his hand near to her heart.

"Okay, Nahi ja raha kahi." He said, laying beside her.

She slept after sometime holding his hand, while he was happy noticing the changes in her.

Dev's POV
Phly dadi k any k baad mera mood Itny din tak kharab rahta tha lakin ab Sona k any k baad Ek din k liye bhi mera mood kharab Nahi rah saka. Main na ussy itna hurt Kara lakin woh mera itna khayal rakhti hai.. Woh mery paison sy Nahi mujh sy pyaar karti hai yeh pata hony k baad bhi k main kasy tha past main woh mujh py itna trust karti hai but I promise you Sona main tumhy kabhi hurt Nahi  kro ga na tumhy kabhi khud sy dur Karo ga buhat khush rakho ga tumhy hamesha Aur yeh mera promise hai tum sy.

He made a call to someone after that and sleep while hugging her.

After few hours,

She get ready wearing a red shirt with black jeans. Her hairs were curled from the end with an eyeliner and red lipstick giving her a perfect look.

"Sona chalye?" Dev asked, who was wearing a black shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

"You are looking stunning." He said, huskily.

"Thank you, you are looking no less." She said, with a smile.

They both left the hotel room and was waiting in the lobby for their car. Girls were drooling over him and she hold his hand elegantly. He entangled her fingers within his and placed a kissed on her hand. Soon their car arrived and they both left for their destination. After approximately one hour they stopped in front of a tall building. The whole route she was nonstop talking and he was smiling over her talks.

"Dev Yaha Kya speciality Hai?" She asked, being baffled.

"Do you trust me?" He asked and she nodded in approval. "Then come with me, tumhy tumhry har sawal ka jawab mil jaye ga" He said, while he hold her hand.

They step into the lift and the lift stops at the terrace. Dev was talking to some guys and Sona was trying to figure out the surprise. He blindfolded her and make her walk few steps. He removed the blindfolded and her happiness has no bonds. She started to jump in joy as she saw a black helicopter in front of her.

"Omg! Omg! Omg! Am I dreaming? Thank you so so so much Dev!" She said, shouting like a 5 year old kid when she/he gets her/his desire toy.

"Sona relax babe." He said, with a wide smile on his face. He was so happy to watch her happy.

She hugged him in joy and he hugged her back with the equal passion and response.

"I'm so glad tumhy acha laga Sona." He said, smiling.

"Acha?? Buhat acha Dev." She said, hugging him tight.

"Sona bs bs, hotel ja k itna pyaar deekha deena Abhi chalye is helicopter main??" He said, smiling like an idiot.

"Okay lets go." She said, holding his hand.

He opened the helicopter door for her made her sit and then he came from the other side. He tied her belts firmly while she was smiling all the time.

"Muje Tw Abhi bhi yakien Nahi araha." She said, looking at him.

"Abhi ajye ga." He said, smiling.

"Do you know how to drive a helicopter?" She asked, amazed.

"Haan Haan, ab apny questions py break lagao and enjoy the ride Mrs.Dixit." He said, smiling.

He wear the headphones and she copy him. 

"Your route to the Eiffel Tower is clear Sir." They heard a guy speaking.

"Omg! We are going to the Eiffel Tower." She said, with an unbelievable expression.

Soon they were in the sky and she was smiling like a mentally retarded person. She was feeling like the Princess of the world. She never knew that he will fulfilled her random wish with so much of love and affection. They both were feeling lucky to have each other in their lives. 

*_*

So how was the surprise guys? 😍😍😅 I really enjoyed writing this chapter 👌🏻 Everything is changing or maybe it's changed!

Thanks for all your love and support! 300 followers aren't less and that's all because of your support guys! So thank you so much! ❤️❤️

Precap: Something special 💯  But not that thing guys so please 😂😂😅