"Never Ever"

Target : 360
Complete the previous target.

*_*

The doctor had arrived to check her and she repeated the same thing. He was really worried for her, for her miserable situation which was due to him. He cursed himself and keep holding her hand.

"Sonakshi I'm sorry, you don't deserve me.. you deserve someone quite better. Main Tw tumhra khayal bhi Nahi rakh pata..." He said, with a broken heart.

She gain conscious in an hour and saw him sitting beside her.

"Dev?" She said, softly.

"Haan Sona? I'm sorry Main Tumhara khayal Nahi rakh pata." He said, kissing her hand.

"Dev is main tumhri koi galti Nahi. So please stop blaming yourself." She said, holding his hand tightly.

"Till when will you keep defending me? I know I'm wrong. " He said, cupping her face like a baby.

"Dev, please. Can we just forget what happened a couple of hours back? I dun want to remember anything that was a horrible reality." She said, with tears in her eyes.

"Okay, if you dun want to then I'll not make you remember all those devastated memories again but dun cry sweetheart." He said, comforting her to the fullest.

"I love you Dev!" She confessed, whispering in a soft voice.

"I love you more." He said, pulling her for the hug. She hugged him back with equal passion. He was busy inhaling her smell while she felt heaven in his arms. But soon her phone started to ring and they broke the hug. He gave her cellphone a angry look and she couldn't help but giggle.

"Hello? Haan maa?" She said, softly trying to hide her worries in a pleasant tone.

"Sona, shadi sy phly tum na Dev k sath yeh kasa contract sign Kara tha??" She said, while her voice reflected the pain.

"Maa... maa... woh.." She said, trying to search for the words. Dev could sense that something is wrong as her face became pale.

"Sona, muje aur tumhry Baba ko tum sy asi umeed nahi thi... sirf Baba ki wajah sy tum na yeh kara I know but yeh buhat galat tha beta... Tumhry baba bhi itny upset hai, khud sy cause he think k unho na tum py bouj dal diya tha.. Sona muje pata hai k tum hum sy buhat pyaar karti ho magar tum na hamara buhat dil dhukaya.." She said, with a heavy heart. She don't want to hurt her daughter but she hated herself after knowing the truth that her daughter has suffered so much just because of her.

"Maa please meri baat tw sunye." She said, with a cracked voice. Fresh tears started to build up in her eyes but she controlled it anyhow. Dev snatched the phone from her.

"Hello???" He said, politely.

"Dev muje tum sy abhi koi baat nahi karni main rakhti ho." She said, while disconnecting the call.

"Sona kya hua?? Kuch tw batao??" He asked her.

"Dev sab ko pata chal Gaya hamry contract k bary main..." She said, her breaths was getting abnormal with every passing second.

"Sonakshi just relax. Kuch nahi hoga main ho na tumhry sath aur ab tw tum meri legally wedded wife ho, no one can apart us. I know tumhy buhat sharam arahi hogi magar I promise I'll try my best to do every possible thing for you." He said, in one breath.

"Dev I trust your words magar main sab ko kasy face kro gi?" She said, nervously.

"You don't have to worry about that Sona, sab mujh py chor do." He said, while kissing her knuckles.

"Please muje kabbi chor na maat.." She said, with a cracky voice.

"Never ever Sonakshi... Muje dadi na contract bhajwa diya tha but muje pata nahi tha k woh asa Kuch karye gi I thought maybe woh blackmail karye gi muje but I was wrong.. She is not less than a witch. I hate her from the core of my heart. Meri nafrat ki shidad woh din na din barhati ja rahi hai." He said, while hatred was visible in his eyes.

"Tum muje kabbi ni choro gy just promise me that.. I dun wanna lose you at any cost... Chahiye kuch bhi ho jaye you will never leave me.. Muje buhat dar lag raha hai.. I just can't lose you.. Idk tumhri dadi kya chahta hai bs I can't imagine my life without you.." She  whispered in a low voice.

"Sonakshi do you trust me??" He asked, looking straight in her eyes and she nodded in approval without wasting a second.

"Then trust me asa kabhi bhi ni hoga jasy tum mery bina apni life imagine ni kar sakti wasy hi main bhi ni kar sakta Sonakshi... Tum batao main kasy yakein dilao k main tum sy Kitna pyaar karta ho? Just tell me and I'll do anything to prove you that how much I love you." He said, cupping her face softly while his chocolatey eyes reflected intense love.

"Will you mark me yours??" She said, boldly.

"Sona?" He huffed, in disbelief.

"Please Dev..." She said, lowering her gaze.

*_*

Firstly sorry for such a late update, I was injured and haven't recovered till now but still updating for my loyal readers.

Secondly I'm going to end this book within 10 to 15 chapters due to some reasons.

Happy New Year guys! 🎉 I'm 4 days late but still may you have an amazing year! 💕

Precap : Expect the unexpected 😍🔥