"The Life Changing Contract"

Target : 50 ❣️
Thank u so much for completing the target ❣️

*-*

"Good morning sir." She said, nervously.

"Good morning Miss.Bose. Show me ur file." He said.

She gave him the file and he go through each and every little information about her. Once he was done, he forwarded his hand ; she looked with a confused look.

"Congratulations, u r appointed." He said and she shook her hand with him.

"What are ur salary expectations?? 1 million dollar or 2 million dollar??" He asked with smirk and she was baffled.

He rose up from his chair and went close to her. She was sweating even in an air conditioner room.

"Itna hi loan liya hai apky baba na??" He asked, with a smirk. She got up from her seat with a jerk and she was facing her, they both were inches away from each other.

"How do u knw??" She asked

"Because loan main na diya Aur main na hi apky father ko yeh offer di thi k paisy ki jaga apni beti ko day dy but unho na tumhy yaha chupa diya, Kismat ka khel deekho tum khud muje mil gi." He said, evilly.

"What do u want Mr.Dixit??" She asked, sternly.

"You, I want u on my bed babes." He said, whispering in her ear.

She pushed him with force making him smirk, She was heavily breathing.

"How dare u Mr.Dixit?? How could u be so low?? I dun want ur job so to hell with u and ur job." She said, furiously and started to walk away.

"Theek hai, jao but then loan Tw Kal wapis karna hai and agar Nahi Kara Tw u know the consequences." He said but she stopped hearing his words. She turned around to saw him for her he was not less than a beast. Dev started to move forward and she backward until she completely hit the wall , he covered the distance between them.

"Move back." She said

" I won't Miss. Bose, the contract papers are ready sign them. Don't waste my time." He said, sternly.

"I won't because I know my morals, values and culture." She retorted.

"Your wish darling." He said and get settle on his leather chair. He was noticing her move, she was numb not responding completely. She was deeply thinking : helplessly.

Sonakshi POV

Yeah, he was right I can't earn so much money in just 24 hours.. I can't kill my father's hope, he expected so much from me and I couldn't even give him this much. I will accept his offer, I will sleep with him. I felt like I was getting drowned with shame and disgrace but I gather my courage and walk towards him.

"Okay, Im ready Mr.Dixit .But I need the money today at any cost. "She said, gathering her courage.

" Too much eager for the money, aren't you? What happened to all your cultures, morals and values? They vanished?? You don't know Miss.Bose, what Dev Dixit wishes he always gets it by hook or by crook.. If u haven't denied me some couple of minutes before, I was ready. But now, I am extremely sorry I have changed my mind a bit.." He said, smirking.

"Now what??" She asked, helplessly.

He handover her the contract and as she reads the colour of her face vanishes. She was crying miserably, every girl wishes to be touched by whom she love but here her case was fully opposite.

"P..en?" She asked, sobbingly.

"What?? I couldn't hear u."He said, intentionally.

"Pen, I need the pen to sign the contract."She said, making herself stable.

He gave her the pen and she signed it undecided(ly).

"Either accept this contract or don't, but dun try to emotional blackmail me." He sternly said and she stopped crying.

"You can go now and sleep as much as u can cause I won't let u sleep tonight baby. I'll pick u from ur house at sharp 09:00 pm, I'll send u the dress get ready at time." He said and she just nodded without waiting for a while she left from there..

*-*

"Hello?? Yeah di??" He said

"Ghar kab tak aoa gy?" She asked.

"Kal subha as aj raat ko party main jana hai tabi." He said

"Okay, enjoy."She said, lovingly.

*-*

Sona went her home and cried bitterly.. She picked her clothes from the closet and went to take a hot shower as she needed one. She kept crying under the shower and took out wearing a loose shirt and pajama. It was evening and she heard the door bell. She thought it will be Eleena but it was a courier  man with a brown box she took it and signed the receipt. She unwrapped the gift paper and opened the box. She was stunned to see that dress. It was a read colour dress, above her thighs plus it was backless. She stamped her foot in frustration.

She heard the bell door and went to open the door

She heard the bell door and went to open the door. She saw Eleena and hugged her tightly and start weeping again badly.

"Sona Kiya hua tujhe??" She asked, worriedly.

"Eleena woh Mr.Dixit unho na mujh sy muje manga hai..." she said, sobbingly.

"Tú idhar aa, bath yaha aur muje sukoon sy bata." She said, making her calm.

She narrated her everything which happened in the office, she showed her that dress and she can't digest the fact that Dev could be so low and filthy. She consoled her. She heard her cell phone ringing and saw it was Mr.Dixit's call. Eleena was witnessing everything.

"Hel..lo." She said, hesitantly

"Did u received the dress??" He asked.

"Yes."

"I want u to get dressed properly." He said, huskily.

"Okay." As she wasn't able to understand his double meaning talk.

"Matlb samjh Nahi aya Tw Eleena sy pooch layna babes, but for now bye." He said, huskily disconnecting the call. Eleena looked at her confusingly.

"Eleena, he said k get dressed properly muje Tw matlb samjh aya but he said k muje tum sy matlb poochna chahiye." She said, baffled(ly)

"Sona he mean't that get dressed in a way that he could clearly see ur curves and body structure." She said, feeling helpless at her state and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Main issi liye tujhe kah rahi thi k Kal k sooch lay lakin tú na meri ek Nahi suni, phir jan tú na Han kah diya Tw muje laga yeh sab ab batana baseless hai qk Dev Dixit ko ek bar Han sunye k baad na sunye ki addat Nahi. Aur Sona woh así hi double meaning batein karta hai tumhy ussy samjh na hoga." She said, hugging her lightly.

How was it guys? Thank u so much for ur support ❣️ I hope u all are liking the FF. Do tell me ur reviews everyone.

Precap : Sona with Dev at his guesthouse. 😉