"Tit For Tat"

Target : 275 😍🙈
Tysm for completing the target ♥️

*_*

"Chilany sy haqeeqat Nahi badal jaye gi, I know it's useless to waste my time with you but I have some work." She said, normally.

"Great' I hope you will not take our much time." He said, while she looked angrily at him and then Sona.

"I want to talk to you alone." She said, throwing daggers on Sona.

She was hurt and didn't want to stay there for even a second. She turned to walk out but Dev hold her hand.

"Dadi She is my wife and she has the right to know everything." He said, and she was more furious observing that how much attracted he was with his wife.

"Fine, I want to transfer the whole Malik property to you." She said, softly.

"I'm least interested nor I was interested before." He said, not showing any kind of interest.

"I know but since you are married and I have only you to give my property that's why." She said, making him understand.

"I said no and I have the right to say no." He said, stubbornly.

"Then fine, I'll transfer the entire property to your unborn child." She said, normally.

"Look dadi you know I don't wish anything from you, then why?" He asked, losing his patience.

"Qk tum bhool sakty ho k main Kya ho tumhry liye magar main yeh baat Nahi bhool sakti k tum mery bety k bety ho, woh beta jis na kabhi muje disobey ya disappoint Nahi Kara siwye Ek masly k us na tumhri maa sy shadi Kar li Aur tab sy sab badal gaya." She said, rudely.

"Enough Dadi." He said, angrily "I already told you that I dun want a single penny of my father even if I'll become a beggar in future I will not demand anything from you." While Sona hold his hand tightly trying to calm him.

"Nothing can calm his anger like father like son. Khoon ka rishta khoon ka Ho hota hai. I can clearly see that how those Dixit's have fed negative things about your dad, that's why you don't even like to talk or listen about him." She taunted.

That was height now and Dev got up from his chair n storm inside the room banging the door roughly. She was worried for him almost in tears seeing her husband like this..

"Well, whatever your name is, idc. The main thing is that Dev had not thought much while marrying you. Us na zaroor tumhri khubsorti dekhi hogi but jasy time guzry ga ussy apni galti ka ehsas hoajye ga. Just like his dad did with his mother so save your tears for that day, don't waste them now." She said, getting up from the couch.

"Nahi dadi, we will prove you wrong. Us k papa apni biwi ko chor sakty hai ussy 2 bachon ki maa bana k lakin Dev mery sath Asa bilkul Nahi karye ga Qk khoon sy zyada yeh baat ehmiyat rakhti hai k parvarish kesi hai Aur dixit family na Dev ki parvarish buhat achi ki hai Aur yeh Ek biwi ka bharosa hai ; mera bharosa hai." She said, proudly.

She looked at her weirdly yet angrily and walked out of the room. Sona quickly went towards the room and start knocking the door even knocking for continuous 15 to 20 mint. He didn't opened it so she thought to leave him alone cause she knew that he wanted some space alone.

In Afternoon,

She ordered the food and then she again knocked the door and this time he opened the door for her. She kept the tray on the table and went towards him.

"Dev eat something please, if you will not eat I'll also not eat." She said, requesting.

"Sona I'm not at all hungry, you have it." He said, causally.

Sona came forward, hugged him from behind. He simply hold her hands from front after sometime she broke the hug but he wasn't ready to leave her so he make her turned and hugged her even more tightly.

"Relax Dev." She whispered and he forgets all of his worries in a second.

"Thank you so much for this Sona." He tried to convey his feelings but words didn't came out of his mouth.

"Please kuch kha lo." She said, and he agreed as he dun want to hurt her just because for some worthless people.

She made him sit on the couch and she sat beside him. He was about to eat when she stopped him, "what if I make you feed today?" She asked, being concerned.

"As you wish Sona." He said, while trying to smile a bit for the sake of her.

With that she begin to make him feed and when he noticed that she isn't eating so he make her feed the food as she was hungry too, her face was telling that clearly. She was feeling his care and love, with time.

Dev's POV
I have hurt her so much and she is taking care of mine with so much of passion. I just love her truly! Whatever it is I have killed a soul which always know how to stay happy; she would face even the toughest situation smiling but I have break her completely. Her confidence had vanished in a puff of smoke. I promise Sona I'll love you so much that you will forget all your pain and worries.

"Dev what are you thinking?" She asked, making another bite for him.

"Nothing much love, I was thinking to catch a nap." He said, smiling.

"Oh," She was, happy as well as stunned to see such a sudden mood change.

"Will you accompany me??" He asked, and she nodded in approval.

"Sona, that's it. Just make me sleep for sometime." He said, pleading was clearly visible in his tone.

"Okay, come lets go to the bed." She said, covering the utensils.

She made him lay and laid on top of him hugging him lightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she gently kissed his chest while he was getting sleepy. She move a little bit upward and he could feel her hot breaths hitting his neck. Within a second, he made her lay on the bed while turning her gently. He hold her close to him and drove off within a minute or so. She admired him lovingly and she hold his hand too and she also drifted to sleep after sometime.

It was a hectic day for them both!

*_*

How was it guys? Tysm for your love and support!! 😍😍Are you guys loving the changes?

Precap : Dev disclosing his past to Sona 👌🏻😉