"The Game To Own You"

Target : 165 😐
Complete the target.. 😢

*_*

She was tried so she just slept after changing her clothes. Dev came with a food tray to her room and saw her sleeping. She was looking like an angel ; pure angel. He covers her with the comforter properly and switch off the lamps too and walks out of his room. He too laid on his bed and was continually thinking about Sonakshi.

Dev POV
I dun knw what's happening to me , but I feel like I have started liking her.. Really?? I could never imagined that even one day I'll fall in love with a girl like Sonakshi. Love? I was just talking about liking her.. I think I should sleep.

*_*

Next morning,

Everyone was busy leaving for Lucknow and Sonakshi was helping everyone with there works and Dev was just admiring her. Finally it was the time to leave.

"Sonakshi hum log ghar py Nahi is ka yeh matlb Nahi k ap kuch kahye gi Nahi time py khana kahye ga." She said, ordering her while Sona just nodded and smiled.

"Aur ap Dev, Sonakshi sy larny ki bilkul zaroorat Nahi hai and un ka buhat khayal rakhye ga." She said, smiling.

"Arey Han Han Anjali beta, ab Dev sy zyada Sonakshi ka khayal Aur rakh bhi Kon sakta hai. Aur Jaldi ajana wapis kaam sy warna woh bore hojaye gi." Mami Jee said, while Sona blushed and he noticed her expressions. Everyone left for their 3 days journey.

"Agar kuch chahiye ho Tw call Kar layna main 5 tak ajao ga." He said, wearing his coat.

"Okay, bye." She said.

She went to his room and saw some files over there lying. She roll her eyes and carry the files to the wardrobe. She was setting the files and by mistake a file fell from her hands. She closes the file and after a second something clicked her and she reopen the file. She read the name of the bank from where his father had taken loan. She start reading the file very carefully and she saw a photocopy of the loan cheque which his father took from the Great Dev Dixit as told by him but he never confirmed it from his father. The cheque was issued from a bank not by Dev Dixit.. Many thoughts were haunting her mind so she just directly called the bank.

"Hello I'm calling from Communications, can I speak to the manager pls?" She said, waiting impatiently. The call was connected to the manger extension.

"Yes, lady." He said, normally.

"Did Mr.Bose returned all ur loan? And I wanted to confirm that did u get the amount Dev sir said?" She asked, in a hope to get a no..

"Oh yes it's has been done a long time back. We received a separate payment from Mr.Bose too and Dev Dixit always full fulfilled his commitments. If he wouldn't give us the idea we would never get the loan back from Mr.Bose so quickly, so thank your boss for that. If he wouldn't have bribed us we wouldn't get the amount so soon." He said, and she quickly cut the call..

She was shocked, he bribed the bank people only because he wanted to sleep with me.. She was numb ; she wasn't in a state to talk to react. She remembered how DEV DIXIT said that he writes his own fate and he had written her in his fate.. the day she said denied him to sleep with him how mad he got... She never imagined that he would fall so low.. She just sat on the couch and cried her heart out. Dev was continuously calling her but she wasn't answering after half an hour he left from his office delaying all his conferences and meeting. He drove with full speed and noticed a pin drop silence in the kitchen and launch. He quickly went upstairs and saw Sona sleeping on the couch. He went near her and saw tears patches. He noticed the file and picked it up.

"No she couldn't learn about the truth."
He muttered to himself.

He went near her and just keep seating beside her until she didn't woke up. She opened her eyes lightly and the vision of him gets clear so she finally got up from the couch and without saying a word start heading towards the washroom. But he hold her arm and she pushed him away.

"Don't u dare to touch me." She roared like a lioness.

"Sonakshi listen to me first, don't jump into some conclusions." He said, calmly.

"Just to full filled ur dirty and cheap desires u did this.." she said, angrily.

"Just stop Sonakshi it's nothing like that. Just stop it! I dun wanna discuss this topic." He said, trying not to raise his voice.

"Q? Q Karo main topic change? U knw what? Tum py bharosa Kar k main na apni zindagi ki sab sy bari galti ki, admi bharosy k laiq hi Nahi hoty.. they only knw how to play with someone's feeling. You bribed them taky main tum sy bheek mango Aur tum muje apny contact sy bond Kar lo." She said, fuming.

That was it, he pinned her against the wall," Yes I did all the things intentionally to Own u! You are mine ; completely mine. Understood?"" He said, with a low sound.

"Oh wow that means u were fooling around me the previous days just to full filled ur so called lust?" She said, struggling hard.

"Shut up Sonakshi! It's nothing like that idk what is all that and I dun want to knw about that! I need u by my side forever!" He confessed, with a loud tone.

"Do u think what u did I'll stay here that too with u?" She asked, getting dominated.

"You are bound to me by the contract terms and conditions." He said, patiently.

"To hell with u and ur contract I won't stay a minute here!" She said and pushed him hard.

"Sonakshi don't force me to get wild with u; I dun want to but that doesn't mean that I can't be." He said, whispering in her ear.

*_*

How was it guys? Just complete the target guys! Idk why u are not completing the target on time... 😢 Just complete the target ASAP!
How is the cover guys? I just loved it, it's made by one of my special friend.

Precap : What will happen next? 😐