"Forcibly Kissed"

Target : 85 💗
Thank u for completing the target ❣️

*-*

She got scared , he wasn't sounding good. He had some wicked intentions. But before she could reply, he received a hard punch from Dev and his face got swell. He pulled Sona in his embrace. Arnav couldn't believe that her best friend hit him just because of a merely girl in his own party.
"That's enough Arnav, Sona is just mine and all MINE. Don't ever repeat this mistake again. Only I have the right to touch her, Understood??" He said, sternly focusing on the word mine.

He hold her hand and walk out of the party, he opened the door and made her sit and drove off. They both were as silent as grave for sometime.

Sonakshi POV
Should I be happy or sad? He saved me from Arnav but now I'm with him.. he is not less than a devil in my life , Dev Dixit had only make me suffer in pain. Arnav said that Dev is wild in bed, is that true?? Arghhh, this man is a mystery!!!

"I'm warning u Sonakshi, don't let people around us know that u r uncomfortable with me." He said, angrily.

"I never did anything purposely u make me feel like that." She said, arrogantly.

"Just shut up!" He shouts, loudly making her frightened.

"Why should I? If u asks me questions then be ready for my answers too." She said, making him stunned at her reply.

He was shot temper from the time he lost his mother. Anjali always made him understand that situations will not be in his control everything, u need to bend sometime but he never listens to her. But Sonakshi is totally different  she always argues with him and wins which he hates the most, he never let anyone win even if the person is right..

"Now why r u silent? I knw tum na yeh sab sirf is liye Kara Qk tumhy muje kiss karna hai. I knw u can go even more low than I imagined.. Was it ur plan to save me from Arnav and get more closer to me??" She said, in a barbaric tone..

"Excuse me?? U r completely out of ur senses! Don't blame me for the thing I never did." He retorted.

"Don't act smart. I knw u did this just to kiss me." She was fighting nonstop..

"You are too innocent Sona but tbh ur brains work like a school kid. But if u r so sure that I did it so I'll accept the fact that I did this even through it's not true." He said, smirking.

"Yeah, u better accept it!" She said, looking out of the window.

"But I don't accept anything like this if u are saying I did it for a kiss then I'll kiss u." He said, making her blood run cold.

He applied the brakes and hold her neck and pulled her towards himself and capture her lips. He kissed her for a second and left her, she was numb.. she never understood him.. She was quite till they reached home and then they both left to each other rooms respectively.

Dev POV
What the hell I did at the party? Arnav always talked to my mistresses like that but I didn't even bother to ask them once what he talked.. Then why I reacted like this when he talked to my Sona like that.. My Sona?? Wait.. Ms. Sonakshi...
I brushed away my thoughts and sleep..

Next morning,

They both left together for work. They were on the signal again and Sona saw the boy and remembered Dev words. She had tears in her eyes but wipe them off and keep staring the road blankly. They reached the office and Dev get out of the car but Sona was lost in her thoughts deeply.

"Sonakshi?" He said, loudly.

"I'm sorry, main kuch sooch rahi thi.." she said, and quickly get off the car.

They both went inside and he sat on his leather chair while Sona sit on the  opposite chair. She was making his schedule while they heard a knock and Arnav came inside.

"How dare u Arnav. How can u even think of showing me ur face after what happened last night??" He roared,

"Listen Dev I'm sorry, I was drunk. I wasn't even in my senses it was just a mistake. I'll apologise to Sonakshi too and I'll tell her to make me his brother." He said, while looking at Sonakshi.

"Arnav, Dev Dixit never gave second chance to anyone and u knw that. But since u r my old friend I'll give u one and u better behave properly with her next time. Understood??" He asked, raising his brow.

"Yeah, so now everything is fine. Why don't u and Sona join me and Khushi for a dinner tonight??" He inquired, calmly.

"Not today, this weekend will be good. If u don't have any problem." He said, declaring.

"Okay no problem." He said

"Sona, kisi ko Bol k 2 coffee mangwa lo." He said, she nodded in approval and left his cabin.

They talked for some more time and he left. Dev was busy attending a meeting while Sonakshi was setting his schedule. She completed all her work and started to eat her lunch. She was eating the sandwich and Dev entered. She gulped the bite immediately and packed the left sandwich in her box.

"What? You can eat after all it's lunch time." He said, looking awkwardly at her.

"No, it's fine. I mean I'm not hungry." She lied.

"Oh really??" He asked, in a suspicious tone and started to walk towards her.

She noticed his moves,"Trust me." She said, with quivering lips.

He just walked further and she moved backwards.. She stoped when she hit the wall and he full filled the distance completely. She was heavily breathing without meeting her gaze with him and he noticed it within seconds.

"Kitni dafa kaha hai k make eye contact when I'm talking to you." He said, making her feel his manhood.

"But u weren't talking..." She was cut in between.

"Itni heavily breath q Kar rahi Ho?" He asked, intentionally smirking. He rubbed his manhood harder and she left a soft moan.

"Pls leave me." She said, begging but he wasn't in a mood to stop. 

*-*

How was it guys?? Thank u so much for such an amazing response and thank u so much for voting and commenting. 💗

Precap : Sona's decision.... **any guesses** 😂

Congratulations to all the winners who won the prize.
@beautifulangeloflife , @nehaub_17 and @msSweet18 for winning the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize respectively. 💖