"Tonight Is Special"

Target : 260 💕
Tysm  for completing the target. 🤗

*_*

He ordered the soup and her headache was increasing, as the time passes. He made her feed the soup and she drank it too. She was looking so tired and weak.

"Sona ab medicines bhi layni hai." He said, kissing her forehead.

"Okay."

He gave her the medicines and she eat them too without any arguments. He sat beside her and she wanted to cry out loud hugging him tightly.

"Sona,do you love me? I think you don't." He said, emotionlessly and she looked at him being awestruck.

" He said, emotionlessly and she looked at him being awestruck

"Dev yeh kasa sawal Hai?" She asked, while her eyes got teary.

"Batao?" He said, sternly.

"Of course I do, I love you with all my heart.. " She said, and was about to wipe her tears when he hold her hand.

He hold her neck tightly and capture her lips for a sudden kiss. She needed him the most at that time. She hold his arms for support and responded passionately. They were so engrossed in kissing each other that they didn't even knew someone was knocking the door. He sucked her lips wildly and she move to sit on his laps while kissing him. She could feel his manhood and intentionally rubbed it against her pu**y. He moaned during the kiss due to the pleasure and she giggled softly. He broke the kiss and she was looking at him intensely.

"Phir dar Kis baat ka? Dadi na jo bhi bhool jao Aur is Main rony ki Kya baat hai

"Phir dar Kis baat ka? Dadi na jo bhi bhool jao Aur is Main rony ki Kya baat hai.. Muje pata hai tum mujh sy buhat pyaar karti ho, but I love you more." He said, with a warm smile.

"Dev asa question dubarah maat poochna please." She whispered, softly.

While he came forward and suck the tears on her check. She closed her eyes in pleasure and he slide his hand inside her shirt. She hold his arm tightly and he traced his hand all over her back. He unclasped her b** and she stared to breath heavily..

"Dev please stop." She said, shyly while pushing him away and ran towards the washroom.