"First Glance Of Lust"

Target : 120 💗
Tysm for completing the target. 

*_*

Next morning,

"Sona uth jaa breakfast bana k khila na , chuhaye duar rahy hai mery pait main yaar." She said, holding her stomach as she could hear her loud growling.

"Han uth rahi ho." She said in a sleepy tone and rubbed her eyes. She was sitting on the bed with eyes shut as she was still sleepy and she started to pull her hairs into a messy bun. Elena was sitting behind her reading a magazine when she saw the mark and touched her neck lightly and she jerked away.

"Sona yeh wohi mark Hai jo tu na bataya tha?" She asked, bewilderingly feeling pity for her.

"Han Elena..." She said, gloomily.

Elena just hugged her and started to weep,"I'm extremely sorry Sona, I'm so helpless that I couldn't do anything for u.." with that Sona broke the hug and wipe her tears shoking her head in disapproval.

"Sons ek Aur baat hai jo muje tumhy batani hai." Eleena said, nervously.

"Han bolo na Elena." She said, while folding the comforter.

"Tumhary parents arahy hai Delhi next week Aur unho na muje kaha k tumhy kuch na batao as it's a surprise for u." She said, stuttering looking the other direction blankly. She was completely shocked as she didn't want her parents to knw about the reality.

"What?? Kitny days k liye??" She asked, gasping.

"A month maybe." She said.

"What?" She said, gobsmacking..

"Yes that's the only thing I'm worried for." She said, biting her lip.

Sonakshi POV
I can't let my family to know about it.. I can't tell them the truth , I'll ask Dev ko let me stay here for a month.. but will Dev understand my problem?because it was nearly impossible but still I'll talk to him and make him understand at any cost.

*_*

Dev was a attending a conference and was checking his mails by side. Soon the conference got over and he went to his cabin relaxing on his black leather chair when suddenly he start getting flashback from that night.. He saw Sona wearing red saree, sindoor on her partition, his wild acts and finally his words rang to him'I'll get u on my bed by hock or by crook Ms.Sonakshi Bose and u will regret slapping Mr.Dev Dixit'.' He got up from his chair losing his tie and tried to keep his thoughts aside but failed to do so.. He couldn't help and got flashbacks from the day he first meet her.

**FLASHBACK**

He was in a club with his friends, they all were there with different girls. He was dancing with his girl actually a whore when he saw a girl at the counter and his heart skipped a beat. Yeah, we could say that he the great Dev Dixit was attracted to a merely girl. The girl was busy seducing him but he was continually looking at the counter. After sometime he excused himself and went near the counter.

"Yes sir, how many I help u?" She asked, with a elegant smile.

"Um I want something sweet." He replied back, sitting on the chair comfortably.

"I'm Sorry sir, I dun have something sweet u can ask over there.." She said, pointing her finger towards the next direction.

"Who cares? There is still something u can give me." She said, with a smirk.

"What? Really?? I would love to serve u." She said, smiling.

"Yeah, a sweet kiss" he demand. She was completely shocked many had flirted around till date but no one was such a straight forward, she looked down and tried to ignore him." What happen? You were ready to serve me few minutes back." He said, getting closer to her.

"I'm sorry sir. Try ur luck somewhere else." She said, and replaced a girl who was assisting with her seat and went inside. He just smiled and followed her inside. She saw him and was really scared.. She tried to move away but he stopped her holding her hand and pulling her back towards him.

"Leave my way." She said, sternly.

"Not until u kiss me Ms.Sonakshi. That's what ur name?" He said, smirking.

"How do u knw?" She asked, stammering.

"Nothing is hidden from Mr.Dev Dixit." He said, getting closer to her.

"So Mr.Dev Dixit the one who told u my name, didn't he told u my nature?" She asked, fuming.

"I denied them describing you. But I would like it if u would describe me what u r Ms.Sonakshi Bose." He said, smirking. This guy was getting on her nerves. She was scared and angry at the same time, she tried to move but he came closer. That was enough, she slapped him hard on his face. He was rooted to the spot, no one dare to talk to him a loud voice and she slapped him. He was hell angry, she has surely invited trouble. He was mad at her; completely mad. He hold her hand tightly and dragged her towards his car and make her sit forcefully. She tried to open the door but it was locked. He drove off with full speed and she was hell scared.. she wasn't able to understand that what was going on.. He stopped the car at an unknown location. He unlocked the door and pinned her against the car door.

"How dare u to hit me??" He asked, with full range in his eyes.

"I slapped u because u crossed ur limits Mr. Dev Dixit and no one can touch me like that." She said, shouting loud.

"Really?? Being a middle class girl u r showing so much attitude haan??" He asked getting closer.

"Yes I'm a middle class girl but I knw my values and culture and a person like u can never understand that." She said, angrily. 

"Stop talking to me like that." He said, gritting his teeth.

*-*

How was it guys?? I'm really sorry for updating it so late u all knw I was sick and not completely fine yet. Guys I'm leaving for Umrah on 9th In Sha Allah. If u have any dua u can tell me ur full name and dua on pm. ☺️ thanks for ur love and support guys! 💗

If u guys really think that I should get an award for my story or u think that I deserve it then pls nominate me in The FanFiction Awards. Here is the link too http://my.w.tt/UiNb/xjYpUgh30B pls guys do vote for me before the nominations get closed 🤞🏻💗 I hope that everyone will vote for me and thank u so much for already voted for me ❤❤

Precap : Completing the past revelation and a gift from Dev Dixit to Sona 😉😍