Chapter 7- Part 2

"If you just listened to your mother and I for once in your life this wouldn't have happened!" dad says, trying to keep his voice steady. Mum gives me a stern look, telling me to shut up, but I cannot, I got a fiery temper and dad is annoying me.

"If I what? I listen to you all the time. Nes do this, Nes do that. No you can't do that. Only go here. Enough is enough! Don't you dare say I don't listen to when all what I have done my whole life is take orders from you!" I say, yelling at this point. Jake is even shocked, he has seen me near breaking point but I am well past that now. He hasn't seen me this angry and I think when I started yelling Jake flinched. I haven't ever felt this angry but I am not going to deal with this any more! Like I said, enough is enough.

"Renesmee, if you listened tome and stayed in the meadow this wouldn't have happened. You had to wonder off, the meadow wasn't good enough for you!"

"Nessie, calm now," Jake says, reaching out and touching my hand. I pull my hand away from his touch.

"What? You're on their side now?" I say, taking my anger out on him.

"I'm not on any side, Nes."

"We're together! You should be on mine! And besides, you were with me." -I turn to dad- "He didn't smell anything either. Why am I the only one coping the blame?" I say angrily.

"I told you to not wonder off! This isn't about Jake. This is about you disobeying your mother and I!"
I'm sorry I'm not perfect like you!" I say before I run out of the house at full speed.

I hear shouts behind me but I don't look back. I keep running and running through the woods and am thankful I don't run into a tree. Thank god I cannot cry, I think bitterly. It would make my vision blurry because right now I would be crying. No one has followed me as I would be able to smell them. Thank you whoever stopped dad from following as I know he would. Must have been Alice. It is as if I can hear what she would have said. "Edward let her be, let her calm down, she'll be fine." At least I have her on my side in a way.

But . . ., I think. I stop mid in my tracks and look back in the direction I've came from even though I am well away from the house. Why didn't Jake follow? "He can stay with them. Who cares," I say aloud. But the thing is, I do care. Maybe he thought I needed to calm down as yelled at him and turned my anger on him. I look around and don't recognise this area. How could I? He never allows me to wonder off too far. When are they going to take me off their invisible lead and realise I am not a kid anymore. I have never been anywhere out of Forks besides where I have gone with my parents on the odd occasion. I sit on a massive tree root and stop to think. Where can I go to 'cool off'? I won't go home yet, I can't see dad, not now anyway. I can't go to Grandpa Charlie's because he'll ring mum. Could I- no, I can't go to Jake's either, Grandpa Charlie would've told Jake's dad to call him if he sees me. So I guess I stay in the woods for a little while because I cannot go anywhere without mum and dad finding me.

I lay back and just wish I could sleep; to sleep for a couple of hours here would be rather than sitting here by myself and thinking about all this drama and my so called 'perfect' life. I think about it for a while and it hurts; knowing that Jake didn't come to find me. I thought Jake would follow. I might have not said it, he might have thought that I really was angry and wanted to be alone. I am angry but it's when you say something but mean something different. I thought Jake would be able to read between the lines. I didn't want someone to follow me, I wanted Jake to follow. And he hasn't.

I wonder what they're talking about now. Maybe they think I have finally lost it.Jake alwayssays how I am a 'loose cannon' due to not having any freedom away from my parents. He's always worried about it and that's why he always tries to calm me down when I get into a hysteria with my parents. I guess I finally blew and even though healways spoke about it I think he was hoping that it wouldn'thappen,hoping thathe could control my flame and when it finally grew out of control it shocked him. He thought he could control it when I got out of hand and calm me down and when he didn't fix it . . . I don't know what was going though his head. I remember him flinching when I raised my voice at my father. He thought me having him by my side would calm me on its own but when I started yelling at him he was shocked; probably thinking I wouldn't turn on him. No, he didn't think I wouldn't; he hoped I wouldn't. But it doesn't change that he was allowing dad to only yell at me when it was his fault too! How could he just sit there and let me get the blame for it all? The coward! I hope he doesn't follow me because I am not ready to see him.