Prologue

You always fantasized about outside the walls. You imagined what, besides the titans, was out there.

Your best friend, Brendan, hated thinking about the outside world. After all, when the Survey Corps came back from one of their excursions, Erwin had to tell Brendan that his parents didn't make it back alive.

Your mom had also just come back from the excursion.

You were currently at the stables with your mom and Brendan. Your mom's horse was a beautiful white horse, unique from the common dark brown ones. Thus, when you were little, you named it Star.

You stroked her long beige mane. Brendan gave Star some water in a bucket, wiping a tear off his face.

"It'll be ok, Brendan." You reassured him.

Your mom came back with two carrots for Star.

"Well earned dinner for you." Your mother told the horse, feeding it carrots.

Suddenly, you heard a loud boom coming from the village. You, your mom and Brendan ran towards the commotion.

When you got to the village, you halted your sprint in shock. You saw a massive Titan peering over the wall.

"Oh, God." Brendan stared at the titan with fear. He began to have a panic attack.

You were scared shitless. But, fortunately, you had your mom, which was a part of the Levi squad; one of the top Survey Corps squads. Her stats were amazing, and was easily one of the best soldiers the walls had.

You noticed a huge hole in the wall.

"Mom." You pointed to it.

The first Titan came through the wall. Your mom grabbed you and Brendan and zipped up to a rooftop using her ODM gear, which, thankfully, she hadn't taken off yet.

"Mom! What about dad?" You shouted.

"I'm sure he's fine." She reassured. Your father, Charle Delacroix (L/N), worked alongside Grisha Yeager as prestige doctors.

"I think that's the least of our problems." Brendan pointed to some more titans coming in.

You heard the loud thuds the titans made when they walked. You heard people screaming and running for their lives. You heard commands and statements from your moms comrades.

"Christina! 5 meter ahead of you!" Your moms comrade shouted.

Your mother's name was Christina. She dropped you and Brendan on a rooftop and headed to slay the titan.

"Don't move." She commanded.

"You got more coming for you!" You shouted.

Your mom was too busy
slaughtering the naked, man-eating giants to notice another one behind you and Brendan. That titan grabbed Brendan.

Holy shit! You thought.

"Let me go, you filthy bastard!" You heard Brendan shout as he tried squirming out of the Titans' grip.

You panicked and tried to think of a way to get him out.

You noticed a spare blade on the rooftop you were on. You grabbed the blood-stained blade and held it towards the titan. You charged towards it and jumped off the roof. Your mom noticed that you were in trouble way too late.

"[Y/N]!" She yelled.

You had already jumped onto the titans shoulder and attempted to stab it multiple times. Your white dress was now bloody and your jacket was stained crimson. This didn't seem to have any effect on the titan, and you were losing hope.

"Shit! You stupid titan! Die!" You shouted.

"[Y/N]!" Brendan shouted at you.

You looked up at him and watched the expression on his face as he entered the titan's mouth. You stood there in shock, fear, and uncertainty.

Next thing you knew, your lifelong friend had been devoured right in front of you. You stared at the titan in shock as you watched it gulp down your best friend.

Soon enough, you also found yourself stuck in the hands of a titan.

You dropped your blade and tried getting out of the it's grip. You felt hopeless. You heard a crack, and felt immense pain in your right arm.

Your mom came and slaughtered the titan, slashing its neck. Before you could fall along with the titan, your mom grabbed you.

"Are you okay?" Your mom asked, worried.

"My arm hurts a lot." You winced in pain, clutching your injured arm.

Your mom dropped you off at the departing boats.

"I need to go." She told you. "I love you so much."

She kissed your forehead and left you in the care of one of her friends, Keith. He took care of your broken arm, and made sure you got onto the boat safely.

As the boat was leaving, you saw your mom zooming from rooftop to rooftop. You loved her and hoped you would see her again, safe and sound.

You drew a little attention to yourself on the boat. People stared at your bloody dress, and your broken arm.

You couldn't help but overhear a boy, around your age, threaten to kill all titans.

You looked at him and his friend, a terrified boy with neck-length blonde hair. The blondie turned to look at you. You looked away, and stared at the action packed scene of titans and humans fighting as you entered wall Rose. You prayed for everyone.