before you begin!

hello everyone,

it has come to my attention that there has been an extremely sudden increase of interactions on this story, and that this is likely due to people promoting it on TikTok!

first and foremost, I just wanted to say thank you for choosing to check out my page, it means a lot! although this story isn't... the absolute greatest in my eyes — considering I wrote this almost 6 years ago — I'm glad that others are enjoying it (regardless of how questionable some dialogue and chapters are). There are a lot of things wrong with this fic and as you read you'll understand, but considering it's such an old story, there is no point in me editing. and this needs more than just editing, it needs to be entirely rewritten (or in my humble opinion erased from existence entirely, but alas).

secondly, I want to address a couple of things in terms of comments. if your comment is disproportionately explicit, I will remove it. For example, if you mention inflicting pain or wishing unwell upon a character in a graphic manner, this makes me extremely uncomfortable and I'm sure it might make others feel a tad uneasy as well. also please refrain from mentioning personal information such as your age in the comments, more-so for your own safety. if you feel the need to comment something explicit, please use trigger warnings just in case! :)

remember: no one hates a fanfiction more than it's author. and I stand in solidarity with you guys about some... questionable characters.

okay, I'll let you read on now. thank you for skimming through this part if you did. i hope you have fun.