3: Christina

Keith started off the day with more yelling. "Okay Cadets! Today we have a special guest from the survey corps! She will be helping us with the hand-to-hand combat! She is Christina [L/N]!"Keith shouted.

Your eyes widened. You couldn't believe your eyes. Your mother wasn't dead after all.

"Now, run! 50 laps! Stat!" Keith yelled.

Forgetting about your mom, you sprinted 50 laps to try to impress, so you finished first and got into your spot. You breathed heavily and rested you hands on your knees.

You saw your mom whispering something to Keith. They looked at you as they spoke. Sweet grins and chuckles came from the both of them. You let out an airy smile as you looked at her.

When the other cadets finished running, everyone got paired up. Of course, you just happen to be paired up with cadet Kirstein.

Jean was about 5 inches taller than you, which made it a little easier for him to take you down. But, you weren't going to loose to a moron like him.

He made the first move, and attempted to punch your stomach. He failed.

You ducked, dodging his blow, and squatted, kicking him and placing your hands behind you for stability.

You knocked him off his feet, but Jean fell backwards onto his hands and quickly jumped up. You stood in a fighting stance, your hands in front of your face, clenched into fists. Ready to attack. Jean stood in the same stance.

Keith and Christina were walking around and examining the cadets. You quickly got back into it and roundhouse-kicked the back of Jean's head.

He clearly didn't see it coming.

Then, you grabbed the collar of his jacket, kneed Jean in the stomach, and threw him onto the ground. You placed one of your feet on his back, pinning him to the ground, leaving him defeated. You placed your hands on your hips and bent down to his face.

"That's twice now." You snickered and stomped on his back again.

You let Jean get up. He wiped the dust off his clothes.

Your mom and Keith approached the both of you.

"Cadets!" Keith shouted, getting your attention. "Meet cadet [L/N]!"

Your mom gave you both a warm smile and waved. She was still the same. Messy hair and curvy body.

"I see you've grown up a lot, [Y/N]." Your mother smiled at you.

You were still in shock about how your mom was alive. Speechless.

"I thought you were killed." You stuttered.

"I recognized your surname and immediately knew you were Christina's missing daughter." Keith said. "And I was shocked that you didn't know your mother was alive."

Jean was just frozen in place, not knowing what to do. Or say.

Ditto with you.

"You remember my friend that helped you out with your arm after the incident?" Your mom asked.

You nodded.

"You may not remember, but it was me." Keith said.

Your mind was at the verge of exploding. How is it possible that the guy who won't shut up was the guy who kindly helped you out only 3 years ago?

Jean decided to break the ice.

"Nice to meet you, Christina. My name's Jean." Jean introduced himself.