30: Historia and Armin Plan the Wedding

"Kris— Historia!" You shouted from the room you were in. "I don't like this one on me. Can I take it off?"

"No! Let me see." Krista... erm, Historia shouted from the corridor outside the room.

You opened the door and showed her the dress. You sighed.

"I think it looks lovely!" She chirped.

Mikasa nodded behind her. "It really showcases your curves."

"Turn around." Historia said. You obeyed.

"It makes your ass looks huge!" Sasha unnecessarily blurted.

"Sasha!" Historia gasped.

"Don't you have any, like... royal deeds you have to attend to? Instead of making me try on all these wedding dresses?" You asked Historia.

"This is more important to me." She chirped. "You're getting married!"

You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"Try on the last two, come on." She hurried you back into the room.

You took of your current dress and put on the second. This one was sleeveless, and had a sparkly corset. You re-tied your hair into a ponytail.

You headed out the door. You saw that Eren and Armin were there as well, and Sasha had left.

"Hot." Eren said calmly.

"Oh, shut up." You hissed. Historia fixed the dress a little.

"I think the other one fit better." Mikasa noted.

"Where do you even find all of these?" You asked.

Armin stepped forward. He examined the dress. "I think that the corset is a little too flashy. One, it's extremely sparkly, and two, it shows a little too much cleavage, especially because it's push-up. The dress part however, is a little shorter than a traditional dress would be. Turn around for me, [Y/N]?"

You, Historia, Eren and Mikasa were appalled at how much Armin knew about fashion. He began fixing up the dress.

Armin nodded. "Mhmm, the dress is tight on the top and big on the bottom, which makes no sense to me, but I don't think this ones a keeper."

Silence fell upon everyone.

"Well, you heard Armin. Go change into the last one." Historia smiled.

You went inside to change.

"Jean hasn't seen any of the dresses, right?" Armin asked.

"No. Connie is out with him right now. We have Sasha on lookout, just in case." Mikasa replied.

"Good." Armin sighed.

You came out wearing the final dress. This one was way less flashy, and almost simple. Unlike the other dresses, the fabric of this dress was as smooth as satin or silk. The neckline turned into lace part, which turned into long sleeves. The sleeves were also lace. To top it off, the train wasn't too long, but still very elegant. The dress was very light, breathable and airy.

"I like this one best." Eren expressed. Mikasa nodded.

"Beautiful." Historia whispered.

"This one fits you much better. It's more... you." Armin began. "I'm really liking the lace. Where's the veil?"

"Right here." You reached across the room to grab the veil. Armin quickly tied his hair into a ponytail. You handed Armin the veil.

"Untie your hair for me, please." He asked.

You pulled the elastic out of your hair and handed it to Armin. He began to briefly comb your hair with his fingers. He made two waterfall braids in the front, and tied them at the back. He placed the veil in your hair and went back to the front to see the final product.

"This is just a messy replica, but I think your hair should be tied like this in some way." Armin explained. "It goes with the simplicity of the dress."

"Why aren't you in charge of planning the whole wedding?" Eren asked Armin, surprised.

He shrugged.

"He is now." You announced.

"This is the one." Historia concluded.

Mikasa nodded in agreement.

"Jean's coming up!" Sasha shouted from down the stairs. The calmness in the group turned into utter chaos.

"Run, run!" Armin and Historia hurried you inside the room. "Get changed quick!"

You quickly slipped off the dress and took off the veil. You left it on Historia's bed, quickly dressed back into your normal clothing, and tied your hair into a messy bun. You rushed outside and down the stairs, and bumped into Jean.

"Jean! Hey!" You chirped.

"[Y/N], hey." He was confused as to why you were so bubbly. "Everything alright?"

You nodded. "I'm just gonna go see Historia..." You slipped past Jean and hurried down the hall.

You met up with Historia. "Is Armin going to help Jean with his tux?"

"I believe." She replied. "Armin got really hyped that he's helping me plan the wedding. He's calling all kinds of caterers right now."

"Oh, my god." You chuckled. "Who would've thought."

Historia laughed. "He's going nuts."

"I guess that means that the wedding is in good hands." You sighed.