1: First Day

It's been three years since the fall of Shiganshina, the death of your best friend, and seeing your parents. You were almost positive your dad didn't make it, and that your mother got eaten.

You had grown into a different person since that day. You had become cynical, shady, and serious.

You also grew physically. You were much taller, and your body was similar to your mom's; slender and fit. You were quite beautiful. Your facial features became more distinguished, and your hair has changed into its real texture.

Whenever you walked around the village, boys would whistle and catcall you. You completely ignored them. Some drunks would sexually harass you if you were alone, and you'd beat them up. You couldn't care less for humans like them.

You also started to have flashbacks of when your dad used to teach you martial arts, and when he injected you with a titan serum, that your mom didn't know about. You also had a few flashbacks from Shiganshina, which your doctor believed to be acute PTSD.

But today, you would put the assaults and bad memories behind you. Because today you will sign up to become a trainee.

All they needed to know was your full name, and where you were born.

You went up to the cadet.

"Full name and place of birth?" He asked.

"[Y/N] [L/N] of Shiganshina." You replied.

You heard some gasps here and there and everyone looked at you. You ignored them, and headed towards the mess hall.

You sat at your own table, eating dinner. Everyone gossiped about you and this Yaeger kid. You ignored it, and just finished eating.

The next day was the first day of boot camp. You wore your uniform over your everyday clothes and tied up your hair during physical training.

Your instructor, Keith Shadis, was an extremely loud speaker, which bothered you first thing in the morning.

"Welcome to boot camp! The next year of your life will be complete hell!" He shouted.

You just chuckled and rolled your eyes.

He went up to a boy with blonde hair. He seemed like he'd shit his pants any minute.

"What do they call you, maggot?" Shadis shouted.

"Armin Arlert, sir!" They boy replied, startled.

Shadis examined the group of cadets and set his eyes on another boy.

Two-toned hair and hazel eyes. He reminded you of Brendan, but you shook it off.

"And why are you here, pisshead?" Shadis interrogated.

"To join the Military Police sir! The best of the best!" The boy said, with confidence.

Keith cringed.

He scanned the group once again, and set his sights on you.

"What do they call you and why're you here?" He spat in your face.

"[Y/N] [L/N] from Shiganshina, sir. Here to avenge my mother." You said, confidently.

Keith's eyes widened.

"[L/N], huh?" He mumbled.

At the corner of his eye, he saw a girl eating.

"That's it! Your officially on my shit list!" He shouted. "What's your name?" He asked the girl.

"Sasha Blouse, sir!" She replied.

"And what're you eating?"

"A potato sir! I found it and I decided to give it shelter in my stomach, sir!" Sasha said.