20: All Night

—slight nsfw!

Jean walked you to your room. You spotted a letter taped to your door.

"What's that?" Jean asked.

You began to read the paper.

When you two are back, come over to my room.

—Eren

"What could he possibly want." Jean rolled his eyes.

"We'll have to see." You sighed.

You walked to Eren's room and Jean knocked on the door.

As you got closer, you heard distant shouting coming from inside. You gave Jean a confused stare, opened the door, and saw Armin kissing Krista.

"What the—" You shrieked.

"It's party time!" Connie guffawed.

"We're playing spin the bottle. We thought you might want to join." Mikasa said.

Jean shook his head and blandly said, "Sure."

He threw his coat on the ground and joined the circle.

You sat down next to him, unsure of the situation. It almost seemed like your peers were drunk.

"I bet that was Armin's first kiss." Jean retorted.

"Oddly enough, no." Armin fired.

"What?" Everyone said in-sync, shocked.

"I'm not going to get into detail." Armin said "Eren, your turn."

Eren did as he was told. The bottle pointed towards Sasha. She blushed.

You smirked because you knew who she liked.

"I'll spin it next." You offered, cocky.

You spun the bottle, coincidentally pointing it at Connie.

Sasha's blush got deeper. You winked at her and mouthed the words, "You're welcome."

Connie grabbed Sasha's cheek and kissed her. Cheers were heard from the small group.

"Let's spin the bottle two more times for one more pair." Krista chirped "And then we'll do something else."

"How about seven minutes in heaven?" Eren suggested.

"We could also do truth or dare." Jean recommended, opposing to have any more 'sexual games'.

"We'll do seven minutes in heaven," Connie smirked. "It's more interesting."

Krista spun the bottle. It landed on you. A shadow casted over Jean and his face darkened.

Mikasa spun it next, landing on Jean.

"Ain't that just pure luck." Eren stared at the bottle, dumbfounded.

"No, no, no. I'm adding something extra. That's unfair." Connie objected. "They're dating."

"What is it?" Jean asked, annoyed.

"You're not just gonna have a measly kiss," Connie smirked. "You're gonna make out."

"They do that often as well though." Eren muttered. "They do way more than that. These walls are too thin."

"Perv!" You and Jean shouted.

Unfortunately, Eren has to listen to it every night.

"There's nothing else we can do. Well, unless they start undressing." Connie teased.