35: Marley

Note: If you haven't read past volume 23 of Attack on Titan, the rest of this fan-fiction will be hard to follow, and will contain heavy spoilers. Also, yes, I'm aware that in reality there are only 9 titans, but I had to create another one for the sake of the story. I started this before volume 17 existed, so, I got to link everything together.

Four years have passed since Luca entered the world and you and Jean started your family. Since then, you and Jean had another baby girl, Lia, who is two-years-old now. Your second pregnancy went much smoother this time. You and Jean decided to give Luca a sibling, and was also a precaution, in case Jean does take over your powers. So that they will always have each-other.

You've also been very confident that Lia and Luca will live full lives, even with these newborn titan powers. The power of the ten titans had turned into twelve.

Over the course of four years, you've been planning an attack on Marley, like revenge for what they did to Maria and Trost. War against the Marleyan's, to free the Eldian people.

During your time on leave, you studied about Paradis' history, and about the power of the ten titans. You were the successor of the Shielding titan, meant to work as a duo with the Attack titan, Eren's titan. You were unsure about what your children could be carrying.

Today, you were set to go through with Zeke's plan to fight Marley. Eren has already infiltrated their army. Following him and his absurd plan, the survey corps decided to not let him fight alone.

Porco and Pieck were in a trap, so there should not be any other titans fighting and making your life more difficult.

In the event that there are extra titans, you would transform and help. For now, you were just to help Jean, Sasha and Connie clear the streets and get rid of the army. You were awaiting your signal.

"This is fucking crazy." Connor said.

"We always have to chase Eren around." Jean retorted.

"This is for me too," You said. "I want revenge on the Marley. But I would never wish them the same harm they did to us. I just wish there was a more peaceful way to handle this."

The four of you heard a crash, then a growl, and more rumbling.

"Eren," You whispered.

You peeked out the window to see what was going on. Your eyes widened when you saw the War Hammer titan. It impressed you. Jean pulled you back down to sit.

"So amazing." You awed.

"When Eren gives Mikasa the signal we jump out these windows and take car of the troops above, got it?" Jean reminded the group.

You looked out the window again and looked out for Mikasa. You squinted and saw Mikasa deal with the War Hammer.

"Now!" You ordered.

The four of you crashed through the windows and separated in twos to fight the Marleyan army. You and Jean threw explosives through the windows when you saw soldiers.

"Jean, the roof!" You shouted, pointing at more soldiers.

You and Jean took out your revolvers and shot at them, either making them flee, jump off the roof, or get shot. You landed on the roof and caught your breath.

"How are you feeling?" Jean asked.

"Good to be back in action." You replied.

Jean sported Floch carrying more barrels of explosives. He zipped down to him, and you followed.

"Hey! Floch! Do you intend on burning down each internment zone? Control yourself and keep civilian damage at a minimum!" Jean shouted.

"Jean. Have you forgotten what they've done to us? They deserve it." Floch explained.