1~ "We All Have Those Days"

Introduction.....

Shawna- main female character

Justin- main male character

Nina- Shawna's best friend

Scooter- Shawna's uncle/ Justin's manager

Shawna's parents died in a car crash when she was 12 so she moved in with her uncle Scooter who is big time Justin Bieber's manager. When they meet at age 15, Justin has a huge crush on her. Too bad for him she has a boyfriend and isn't ending things with him anytime soon since he's the captain of the football team. She's pretty popular in school considering her uncle is the manager for the Justin Bieber. Shawna hates Justin, but that doesn't stop him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawna's POV

My 6:00 am alarm clock went off and I rolled out of bed. I jumped into the shower and then got ready for school. I'm a senior, which means I'm 17. I've been dating my boyfriend Chad since I was 15 and we've had an amazing relationship. I dried my long brown hair and left it natural for today. I picked out my outfit. Leggings, combat boots, a plain white t-shirt with a light pink cardigan. I put on eyeliner and mascara, grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Scooter?" I asked as I peeked around the corner of the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie." He said, from the dining room.

I went and sat down at the table where he was on his laptop.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Just some business for Justin. Do you need a ride to school?" He asked

"I can drive myself." I laughed and stood up.

"Okay. Um I might have to go to New York today so you'll probably be home alone tonight. You can have Nina over if you'd like. I'll leave my credit card on the counter and you guys can order some pizza." Scooter said.

"Okay. I have enough money to pay for it." I said.

"Okay. Have a good day at school." He said, as he closed his laptop and walked over to me to give me a hug.

"Thanks. Be safe on your flight."

"I will. I'll text you when we get there."

He walked out of the room and I grabbed a bagel before heading out the door. When I pulled into the parking lot of school, I noticed my group of friends outside. I was popular I guess but mostly people used me because of my uncle. I had a tight bond with my uncle, he was like a dad to me.

Chad, Jeffrey, Cameron, Jake, Taylor, Nina, and Rachel was our group.

I got out of my car and walked up to Chad and the rest of the group.

"Hey babe." Chad smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey!" I smiled.

Chad is 6'2" and I'm 5'1" so I guess you could say he's a lot taller than me.

Chad and I interlaced our fingers. We talked with everyone for a little while until the bell rang.

"Piggy back ride?" Chad asked

"Yes!" I said.

I jumped on his back and he gave me a piggy back ride to my first class. He put me down and I hugged his muscular body.

"Have an amazing day babe!" He kissed me.

"You too baby!" I hugged him once more and he walked down the hall and shouted to his friends. I giggled before walking into my first class.