Chapter 26

3 weeks later

Justin's POV

Before we boarded the plane to go back to America, I stopped to sign a couple things and take pictures with my fans. Shawna and I got on and sat down next to Mom and Alfredo.

"So how long is the break this time?" I asked Kenny.

"About five days." He sat across from us in a cushioned spinning chair.

I wrapped my arm around Shawna and she laid her head on my chest. Five days was just enough time for me to celebrate my nineteenth birthday. Only three more days!

"Guess what tomorrow is?" I poked Shawna's side.

"One year." She rested her chin on my chest.

"Aw you remembered!" I kissed her nose.

"How could I forget? I'm surprised you remembered." She winked.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The plane took off and I slept the whole way home with Shawna in my arms.

"Baby. Wake up!" Shawna shook me.

I yawned and stretched. "Are we home?"

"Yeah, LA." She grabbed my hand and we walked outside.

I squinted my eyes to get used to the bright sunlight. We start the Canadian tour in five days.

"Shawna, Justin, I figured you two would want some quality time together for a few days and you can spend his birthday together so I got you guys a suite at the Disneyland hotel and tickets for four days there." Scooter handed Shawna the tickets.

"Wow thank you!" She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Scooter!" I hugged him as well.

"Early birthday present and happy one year." He smiled and walked away.

"Even Scooter remembered." Shawna poked my side.

"Yeah yeah." I smirked. "Let's go!"

I started running but we stopped after a few seconds. When we got inside the airport there was a sign that said 'Bieber and Braun'

Shawna and I walked over to it and a guy led us to a limo. When we got to a hotel our things were already in the suite. It was beautiful and I was excited for a little vacation time with Shawna.

"I want to go swimming." I walked over to the window where she was looking at the view.

"I'll put my suit on." She smiled at me.

She got changed and I did as well. She looked hot in her bikini.

"Stop checking out my ass." Shawna smacked my shoulder as we were walking down to the pool.

"Sorry." I grabbed her butt and squeezed it.

She jumped a little and stopped walking so she could wrap her arms around my shoulders.

"I love you." She smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you too." I said after we pulled away.

She took my hand in hers and we went down to the pool. We swam around for a couple of hours and then got a pizza to take up to our room.

--------------------

Shawna's POV

Next morning

I woke up to balloons and flowers all over. The balloons covered the entire ceiling to our bedroom and flowers were scattered in cute areas around the room. There was a card on the nightstand.