Chapter 34

Shawna's POV

"When I met you girl my heart went knock knock." Justin sang as we danced to the music.

The crowd was hype tonight and it was great being back on the stage. I was so hot though and the heavy costume didn't help.

"So guys," Justin said once the song was finished. "I got some good news for you," he turned and looked at me then he motioned me to come toward him.

I walked over and he wrapped his arm around me, "Shawna and I are engaged!" He said to the audience.

I heard cheering and I heard booing. But I didn't care at the moment. Justin turned and smashed his lips gently onto mine. I couldn't stop smiling. I was happy that he bragged about it.

"We've got a few songs left, so let's get back to the show!" He said.

The crowd cheered and I got in my spot for Believe. Justin's vocals were amazing and the rest of the show went by fairly quick.

I heard some people booing afterwards.

"I'm sorry Shawna." Justin said.

I kept walking, I was so mad..

"Shawna! Wait." Justin jogged after me.

"No! You let them boo me." I turned to yell at him and then started walking again.

"I'm sorry." He tried to grab my arm but I moved it. When I got onto the bus I went to the back room to change and then I grabbed a few blankets and a pillow and went to sleep in one of the bunks.

~Next Morning~

My neck and back were sore from sleeping in the bunk. I rolled out and fell on the floor.

"Woah you okay?" Scooter hopped up from his seat.

"I'm fine." I stood up.

"Why'd you go to sleep in the bunk?" Kenny asked.

"Because." I sat down and ignored Justin.

"MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN THREE DAYS!" Alfredo shouted in my ear when I sat down.

"Oww," I covered my ear. "Now I'm DEAF!"

"Sorry boo." Alfredo covered both my ears with his hands.

Justin came over and sat down on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I poked him. "Get up!" I pushed him.

He finally got up... "Gosh you have a fat ass." I said.

"Not as fat as yours." He pulled me so I was standing up.

I looked up at him before I wrapped my arms around his stomach and buried my face in his muscular shoulders.

"I'm sorry." He held my head with one hand and my butt with the other.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too." I said.

"I love you," He kissed my head. "You're all mine."

"I love you too." I smiled into his chest.

Roger started the bus and we drove to New Jersey.

"I'm home!" Alfredo said once we arrived. "I'll see you guys in a couple days."

He left to visit his family until we leave for New York. Justin and I went inside the arena to check it out. We decided to take a seat from the higher section.

"We should give a few beliebers that sit here some tickets for the show." I suggested.

"Yeah we should. These seats are super far from the stage." Justin agreed.