10~ "What Were You Thinking?"

1 month later

Shawna's POV

"JUSTIN!" I screamed as he picked me up and carried me into the water.

We've been in Hawaii for a couple weeks now just to get away before tour. I laughed as he set me down in front of him.

"I'm not going any deeper." I crossed my arms.

"Why babe?" Justin pouted a little.

"Because. You really wanna know?"

"Yes, I really wanna know."

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"Okay." He chuckled a little.

"I'm scared of sharks." I whispered.

"Really? Babe as long as you're with me, we'll be fine." He tried to hold in his laugh.

"Oh don't act like you're not afraid." I giggled a little, "I saw your interview with Jimmy Fallon."

"Why do I have to have such a supportive girlfriend that watches all my interviews?"

"I know. It sucks huh?" I winked as I kissed his wet lips.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too."

I went around him and jumped on his back. He gave me a piggy back ride around the water.

He turned around so he was facing me but he didn't let go of me.

"You're so perfect." Justin whispered.

"Not as perfect as you." I whispered back.

He leaned in and kissed my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Justin I see paps." I interrupted him.

He groaned and pulled away from me. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the water. He started walking toward the paparazzi.

"Justin, stop." I put my hand across his chest.

He just kept walking. He looked so angry.

"Justin I'm serious."

He was walking really fast and I was trying hard to keep up. When we reached the paparazzi Justin stopped in front of them.

"Can't you guys give me a break?" Justin almost yelled but he didn't want to make a scene.

Even though there weren't many people out. The paparazzi began taking his picture. I knew something was going to happen. Justin looked so mad and he lunged toward them. I tried to pull him back but he grabbed a camera and threw it on the ground and then punched the guy in the face.

"Justin!" I grabbed his arm and pulled as hard as I could.

I got him away from the paparazzo who was now on the ground and the others surrounded him.

"What were you thinking?" I almost yelled at Justin.

"I don't even know." Justin took a deep breath.

"You told me to not let them ruin our time together but look what you just did."

I had never seen this side of Justin and to be honest, I was scared.

"I'm sorry Shawna." Justin's tone was soft.

"Just think before you act. You know that's what they wanted from you."

"I know I know."

"He can press charges Justin!"

"SHAWNA! Stop." Justin yelled.