Chapter 38

Shawna's POV

As the tears soaked my pillow, we held each other calmly. Without saying any more words, neither of us knew we felt this way. His tears fell silently on to the back of my shirt.

"That was probably the most I've ever told anyone." Justin's cracky voice broke the silence.

"It felt good." I wiped my cheek.

"I trust you Shawna. I've never trusted anyone before."

"You have my trust." I kissed his wet cheek and then wiped his tears.

He grabbed me into a hug and we laid there in silence once again.

"I love you more than anything in this world." Justin whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"I know we're not rushing the wedding, but I was thinking we should get a date." He chuckled a little.

"Yeah that'd be a good idea. I want a summer wedding but like the beginning so it's not that hot."

"Sounds amazing, so July?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I thought for a second. "How's July 18th?"

"Perfect!" He kissed my forehead.

I felt excitement rush down my body, I was exhausted though. Crying took a lot of energy and Justin and I did a lot of that tonight.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"4:30 am."

"We talked for 6 hours?!"

"I guess so. Get some sleep, we have a concert tonight." He kissed me.

I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat against my ear and feeling his warmth against my skin. I awoke in a panic. I dreamt that Justin left me for no reason and he didn't want anything to do with me.

"What's wrong?" Justin sat up, half asleep.

I didn't say anything, I just wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What's on your mind baby girl?" He rubbed my back.

"You have to promise me that no matter what, you'll never leave me. Even if it's something stupid?"

"I already promised you that, but of course." He kissed my head.

"Thank you." I kissed his bare chest.

"I love you, now go back to sleep. We still have a few more hours."

I closed my eyes and drifted back into a much needed sleep.

When I woke up the next time it was 11:30 and Justin was sound asleep next to me, a light snore coming out of his mouth. I watched his peaceful body, sleep was his only escape, and also his music but even then he can't truly say how he feels because what he's going through can't be put into words.

I kissed his neck and then kissed his cheek and then his forehead and then his nose. I saw a smile form on his face and he squinted his eyes open. He puckered his lips and I kissed him.

"Blah, wet lips." I giggled as I wiped my mouth.

He giggled and I set my hand on his chest and I put my chin on my hand.

"You're so beautiful." Justin moved my hair out of my face.

"You're so perfect." I whispered.

"I love you." He kissed my nose.

"I love you too," I rolled over and off the bed. "We better get ready if we're going to the studio before the show."

"Oh right, I have a few songs to write and then my album will be done."