23~ "I'm Trusting You."

Shawna's POV

"Cause alllll I need is a beauty and a beat." Justin's voice filled the arena.

I danced with him and looked out at the beautiful smiling faces. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and I turned to face him. His forehead was beaded with sweat and his breathing was heavy against my sweaty skin.

"Baby do it like you doooo." Justin's angelic voice finished the song.

To my surprise he smashed his lips onto mine. I felt tingles go down my spine and I heard the crowd screaming. I couldn't stop myself from kissing back. I just loved his kisses.

When we separated I felt the biggest smile form on my face.

"Goodnight!" Justin waved at the crowd as he held my hand.

Everyone cheered and we walked offstage and got ready for the encore.

"Okay WHAT WAS THAT?" Alfredo jumped around Justin and I.

"It was nothing." I looked at Justin.

I wrapped my other arm around Justin's and rested my head on his shoulder.

"It really was nothing." I smiled again.

"Mhm. Sure." Alfredo glared at me.

Justin lifted my chin and I leaned in to kiss him.

"Ah." Alfredo interrupted.

Justin and I stopped and looked at him before we moved an inch closer.

"Ah." Alfredo interrupted again.

I rolled my eyes and smiled before leaning in completely and tasting Justin's sweet lips. They always had a certain sweet taste. I loved it.

"Justin?" I said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you? Alone." We both looked at Fredo.

"I'm going, I'm going. But hurry. Two minutes till encore." He walked away.

"What is it Shawna?" Justin held both my hands.

"I'm ready..." I smiled. "I'm ready to give it a try once again."

His smile was so big I thought it would break his face. I couldn't hide my giggle.

"Thank you Shawna!" He squeezed me.

"I'm trusting you Justin. I'm serious." I looked at him.

"I'm so happy. You have no clue. I won't mess up. I promise!" He kissed my nose.

"We better get out there." I grabbed his hand and everyone ran onstage for the encore.

"I have one last announcement before we go!" Justin said afterwards.

He looked down at me and then back at the audience, "Shawna and I are back together!" He picked me up and twirled me around and then kissed my cheek.

The crowd was screaming so loud I got a headache. But i didn't care. Justin meant a lot to me.

"So NOW you guys are together?" Alfredo smirked.

"Yup." I laughed and skipped passed him.

"I want some frozen yogurt." Justin said.

"Ask Kenny to pick us up some."

Justin asked Kenny and he left to get us frozen yogurt.

"Good show tonight babe." I kissed Justin's cheek.