6~ "Hollywood's Favorite Couple"

-Shawna's Graduation-

Justin's POV

I put on my suit, and spiked my hair up. Mom and I flew out to LA 3 days ago so we can go to Shawna's graduation.

"You ready sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Yeah!" I replied and grabbed my phone.

We took a limo to Shawna's house where we met up with Scooter, Alfredo, and Kenny. Shawna was at the ceremony. After the graduation we're going out to dinner and then I'm taking Shawna to a movie.

"Woo, it's hot out." Alfredo said, as he rolled down his window.

"It's 75." Scooter said, "not bad for June."

We arrived at the place where the ceremony was held. I saw Shawna sitting in the second row with her gown and cap on. She looked flawless, like I couldn't stop staring. She noticed me and waved. I waved back, and then she continued to talk to her friends.

~After Ceremony~

Scooter hugged Shawna with tears in his eyes.

"Your parents would've been so proud." He kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." She smiled, her eyes glistened with tears.

I hugged her and picked her up.

"It's going to be an amazing summer!" I said in her ear.

"I know!" She kissed me.

We went out to dinner. Shawna changed into a little summer dress and she looked even more beautiful, if that's possible. She sat next to me and we had a great dinner filled with laughs and happiness.

------------------------------------------------------

"Alright we'll be home a little late." I told Scooter, since it was 10 and we still were going to the movies.

"Okay, be safe guys." He hugged Shawna and I before they all piled in the limo.

"Okay, babe. Now it's just me and you." I looked down at her and grabbed her hand.

We walked to my car and parked it on the side of the road a couple blocks from the theater because we wanted to walk instead. We got out of the car I grabbed her hand, she smiled at me and kissed me. As we walked down the peaceful LA streets, we were having a great time just talking and enjoying each other's company until paparazzi swarmed us.

I squeezed Shawna's hand as I covered my eyes from the flashing lights and tried to get out of the cluster around us. The paparazzi were shouting questions at us and we finally escaped the chaos and started running, they chased after us for a little bit but then quit because they're old and can't keep up.

"Paparazzi ruin everything." Shawna said.

"I'm sorry babe." I said.

"It's okay. They just get so annoying." She rolled her eyes.

We made it to the movies and cuddled in the back row. Shawna ended up falling asleep on my chest in the movies.

"Baby, let's go." I shook her lightly after the movie.

She sat up and stretched, "oops." She giggled.

We held hands as we walked out.

"Justin! Oh my gosh!" A girl walked up to me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"I'm such a big fan." She put her hand over her mouth "can I have a hug?" She asked.