Chapter 40

Last Show Of Believe.

Shawna's POV

We had to make this the most perfect show. Always perform like it's your last time, in this situation it is our last time.

We did our group huddle and each of us said a little something that we loved about Believe Tour.

I hugged the dancers and the crew members one last time before we got onstage. The music filled the arena, making the ground shake. The enthusiasm from the crowd was amazing. So intense and hype. I loved the feeling of dancing and doing what I love to make people happy.

"So guys," Justin said. "This is the last show of Believe tour sadly... BUT, Shawna is going on tour in two weeks so you guys better go. Who knows maybe I'll be sitting next to you in the audience." He winked. "Or hugging you at a meet and greet." The crowd cheered. "I'm a tease, but I'm serious. Get your tickets!"

The crowd cheered loudly and the last song of the night played. I didn't realize how much I'd loved being on tour with everyone until I hit the final eight count of the number. I felt tears in my eyes. I knew I wouldn't see half of these guys again and it killed me inside. I loved everyone on the tour. They've come to be my second family.

"Since this is the last show, I wanted to say a special thank you to all of my Beliebers. A special thanks to all my dancers, and my crew members, and also a special thanks to Shawna for being the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. But don't worry, you guys will always be my Beliebers and we'll always have that special bond." Justin said.

The crowd screamed as we all walked off stage for the final time. We huddled for a final time and said our last goodbyes before Justin and I headed to the airport to go home.

"Shawna?" Justin said once we were seated.

"Yeah?"

"Move in with me!" He smiled brightly.

"Okay!" I was excited.

I told Scooter. "That's fine with me." Scooter smiled.

"Great! Thank you!" I hugged him.

My stomach was growling when I sat back down.

"You hungry?" Justin chuckled.

"Starving." I laughed a little.

Justin called the flight attendant over. "Can she have something to eat?"

"Yeah," she smiled politely. "Right now we have burgers and fries."

Justin looked at me to approve. I nodded and smiled.

"Coming right up!" She smiled and walked away.

"Midnight munchies." I laughed.

Pattie, Alfredo, and Kenny were all sound asleep.

"What time do we land?" I asked Scooter.

"6:00 am."

"I'm tired but I'm hungry, so I'll wait." I got situated in my seat so I could be more comfortable.

The flight attendant brought me my food and I ate it. About five minutes afterwards I had to puke. Why do I keep puking after every early morning meal?

"Shawna everything okay?" Scooter asked.

I opened the bathroom of the private jet and stepped out.

"Yeah, I think the burger was bad." I put my hand on my stomach, I felt fine now.

"You've puked four days in a row now. I'm taking you to the doctor when we land."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine." I sat back down next to Justin.