Chapter 29

Justin's POV

I laid in bed beside Shawna and scrolled through twitter. I creeped on some accounts and followed some Beliebers. I decided to let her sleep since she only had three more weeks to relax before she can dance again. It was 11:30 and I needed to get ready for the show. I showered and got ready for the day.

"Justin! Sound check in fifteen minutes." Scooter said as I poured a bowl of cereal.

"Hang on." I sat down and ate.

"Where's Shawna?"

"Sleeping."

"She must be tired."

"She's exhausted. She's been doing a lot."

"That reminds me she's got a couple meet and greets in a few days."

"We have a break in two days. But the break only lasts for two days."

"I forgot about that. C'mon let's go." He motioned me to follow him.

"I'm coming, hang on." I got up and dumped the milk in the sink.

Scooter stepped out of the bus and I followed. We did sound check and then my meet and greet.

"Where's Shawna?" I asked Alfredo on my way to the changing room.

"She's not feeling well so she's still in the bus with Kenny."

"Aw, How much time until the show?"

"Ten minutes."

"Dammit." I rolled my eyes and went to change.

After the show I went back to the bus.

"She just fell asleep." Kenny told me.

"What's wrong?"

"She has a small fever and her chest is hurting for the first time in a couple weeks."

"Aw." I frowned and sat down.

"She was asking for you, and she said she was going to stay awake and wait for you but she accidentally fell asleep. So you should probably go in there."

I stood back up and went into the room. I laid down and Shawna wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest.

"I love you Justin." She spoke softly.

"I love you too." I kissed her head and I soon fell asleep.

Shawna woke me up with a kiss.

"Good morning handsome!" She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Morning beautiful." I smiled back.

"We should do something today. It's your day off." She said.

"Well aren't you just a bundle of joy today." I poked her nose.

"I'm feeling a lot better. C'mon get your lazy ass up, we're going to the movies." She stood up.

I got out of bed slowly and she pulled my arm over to the little closet we have on the bus.

"Pick out your clothes, brush your teeth, fix your messy bed hair and let's go." She smiled and messed with my hair before walking out of the room.

I grabbed her butt before she could walk away. She turned and smirked at me before continuing into the living room. After I got ready Shawna insisted on driving us to the movies. We cuddled in the back row as usual. Her legs rested on my legs and she laid her head on my chest.

After the movie a bunch of people crowded her as we walked out. She was all smiles as she signed shirts, posters, and other things. I could see the inspiration in her fans' eyes. They loved her. I took the pictures and even some candid ones because they were so cute.