Chapter 31

Shawna's POV

"Ahh," I took in the air as I stepped off the plane, "I missed you LA."

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Someone's birthday is on Saturday!" He said excitedly.

"I know!" I smiled.

"So we should go back to Disneyland." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay!" I grabbed his hand and we told Scooter before we went back to the same hotel we were at a month before.

We only had a few days because we performed on Saturday, but Justin insisted on taking me out after the show.

We decided to go swimming once we got to the hotel and then we watched a few movies in our suite.

"I don't want to watch another movie." Justin whined.

"What do you want to do? It's only 9:30."

He raised his eyebrows and smirked.
I knew exactly what he wanted. I smirked back. He tackled me with a hug and trailed kisses down my body.
I peeled off his shirt and finally got his pants off.

He took off my shirt and then my bra and then my pants. It was too intense to not stop, so we continued for a few hours..

"Okay, Justin I'm done." I said as I tried to catch my breath.

He slowed down and kissed my neck slowly and gently.

"That was pretty amazing." He looked up at me and winked.

"Oh yeah, really amazing." I kissed his sweaty head. "But I'm going to shower."

I got up and turned on the shower, I replayed what had happened in my head the whole time. Justin was so good. After my shower Justin was laying in bed in his boxers. I put on some shorts and a tank top and laid down next to him.

"I'm kinda bummed tomorrow's our only day in Disneyland." I said as I drew circles with my finger on Justin's bare chest.

"Yeah, but your birthday should be a good day. We might be able to go for a little while that morning."

"That sounds good." I wrapped my free arm around Justin and laid my head on his chest.

"Goodnight my princess." He kissed me.

"Goodnight my prince."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep listening to the soothing sound of his heartbeat.

-----------------------
Shawna's Birthday

I woke up with Justin kissing me all over. He brought me flowers and a card and made me breakfast.

"You are the most perfect boyfriend." I kissed him.

"Not even close to how much of a perfect girlfriend you are." He kissed me back.

"Whatever." I winked.

"C'mon baby, get dressed. We're going to Disneyland before the show."

I got up and put on a pink skater skirt with a plain black crop top. Justin had jeans on for the first time in forever and a plain black shirt.

He grabbed my hand and we walked down to get the car. When we got to Disneyland Justin snuck us in the back and we were safe once we got in. It was still somewhat early so there weren't a lot of people.

"Looks like its going to be a beautiful day." Justin said.

The sun was hot for only being 10. I kept catching myself staring at Justin. Throughout the day I would just stop and stare, realizing how lucky I am.