18~ "I Have A Girlfriend."

Justin's POV

~Christmas Eve~

I woke up to Shawna's bare body against mine. I sat up and put on my boxers. I felt her move in the bed and I covered her up with the blankets. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. My body was sore and I was exhausted. When I got out of the bathroom Shawna was still sleeping so I laid down again. I just got comfortable when i heard my phone vibrate.

Samantha.... It was a text from her.

'Hey cutie ;) heard you were in Toronto. Come see me! I'm here too.' It said.

'No.. Remember the last time?' I replied.

'Cmon just for a few minutes. Nothing has to happen.'

'No!'

'Justin I promise you, I just want to see your cute face.'

I didn't want to... But she would keep bugging me if I didn't.

'Where are you?' I texted her.

'Stephanie's coffee shop.'

'I will be there in 5.' I replied.

I sat up slowly and crept out of the bedroom.

"Where are you going honey?" Mom asked me when I got downstairs.

"Just to see a friend. I'll be back in a few." I waved to her and my grandma. They were sitting on the couch drinking tea.

"Be careful." Mom said as I closed the door.

I got into the car and drove to the coffee shop.

"Hey there handsome." Samantha greeted me when I got inside the coffee shop.

"Hi." I said bluntly.

"I've missed you." She walked two of her fingers up my arm and kept them on my shoulder.

I nodded and swiped her hand off my shoulder.

"Wow someone's a grouchy pants." She said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I missed you. I really do."

"I don't care. I have a girlfriend."

"Yeah and she's not worth anything."

"Shut your mouth. You know nothing about Shawna." I walked out of the coffee shop and Samantha followed.

"Don't act like you haven't missed me." She pushed me lightly against the window.

"I haven't Samantha!" I tried not to shout.

Shawna leaned in and smashed her lips on mine. I tried to push her away but she placed her hands on my cheek. She broke apart after about 30 seconds.

"SAMANTHA WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I shouted.

"You loved it." She smirked and walked away.

"Cheating again?" I heard someone say.

I turned and saw 2 paparazzi standing there. I knew that violence wouldn't help so I just rolled my eyes and walked back to my car. I slammed my fist on the steering wheel and put my head into my hands.

"How could I be so stupid?" I sobbed into my hands.

I just didn't want to break Shawna's heart for the second time. I didn't cheat. Samantha did that herself, but if those paps got a picture then Shawna will assume the worst.

I started the car and drove back to my house. When I got inside everyone went silent and stared at me. Scooter looked the maddest out of everyone.

"Hey." My voice cracked as I shut the door.