7~ "Shawna I'm So Sorry."

Shawna's POV

"5-6-7-8!" Nick shouted as we rehearsed the dance for As Long As a You Love Me for the millionth time now.

Stephanie-one of the dancers- sighed in exhaustion.

"Okay okay, water break." Nick said.

Everyone went to get water. Justin came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good work baby." He smiled.

"You too."

"JUSTIN! Scooter has already told you not to be all over Shawna. She's already the main girl in the dance, you'll have plenty of time to be all over her then." Nick shouted.

"I think someone's in a bad mood." Justin whispered after he took his hands off of me.

I giggled and then we got back in our places. We practiced for another hour. Afterwards I went and showered cause I was sweaty.

"You did good today." Justin said, as I dried my hair.

"Thank you. So did you! Amazing actually."

"Thanks!" He smiled cheekily at me.

"Shawna, Justin, we were about to go get ice cream. Want to join?" Scooter asked us.

I nodded and Justin stood up from the bed. Alfredo and Kenny came with and we walked to the ice cream shop.

"We're going leaving tonight to go back home. Because dance practice is on the weekends." Scooter said after we ordered.

"Wait what time is it?" I asked.

"3:30. Roger wants to leave at 5:00."

"Okay." I finished my ice cream.

Justin grabbed my hand.

"Let's go to the beach. We've got time." He said.

"Scooter, we'll be back later. We're going to the beach." I said.

"Okay, be safe."

Justin and I walked to the beach. He pulled me to the water and I stepped in. I stayed by the edge and he kept walking. He stopped when I didn't move, still holding onto my hand.

"Shawna, forget how to walk?" Justin laughed.

"No." I smiled, "It's cold."

Justin walked back in front of me, he stood there for a second and then picked me up bridal style and ran deeper into the water, we kept our clothes on.

"JUSTIN!" I screamed and splashed him a little.

He let go of me and we stood in front of each other. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. Our foreheads touched and I smiled as I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes. I ran my hand through his hair and he giggled a little.

"I love you." Justin said.

I couldn't help but smile, "I love you too."

I kissed his wet lips. We pulled away quicker than I was hoping.

"Justin." I whined.

"Sorry babe, we gotta keep it PG. I spy paps." He looked over on the shore.

"Great." I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, don't let them ruin our day."

"I know, but it's hard to enjoy our time together when i know someone's watching our every move."