Chapter 53

Justin's POV

"When's your next break?" I asked Shawna as she was brushing her hair.

"In 2 days, I fly back home for a few weeks and then I'm back here." She put her hair in a bun and slid into her bed.

"Oh, so I take it I'll be flying back with you."

"Um I guess," she said.

"Well you can just get a ride in my jet."

"Okay, well goodnight Justin."

"Goodnight Shawna, I love you." I laughed a little when she didn't say anything back.

I closed the door of her room and got into one of the bunk beds. I fell asleep pretty quick. Ryan was sleeping above me and Chaz was across from me.

I woke up at around 10:30 and sat down at the table. I poured a bowl of Cheerios and ate them. Shawna was sitting on the couch next to Alfredo. They were both on their laptops.

"Where we going today?" I asked.

"Italy," Shawna answered without taking her eyes off of her laptop.

"I love Italy." I stood up and rinsed my bowl before sitting down on the couch across from them.

Ryan and Chaz woke up and they ate some cereal as well and then sat down next to me.

"You have dance rehearsal today," Alfredo said to Shawna.

Shawna nodded and closed her laptop. She stood up and went into the back room. A few minutes later she came out with harem pants and a plain white t-shirt on.

"I'm going to go get the dancers and then head to rehearsal." She said.

"Nick is in the studio right now," Alfredo said. "He said to just go in there."

Shawna left.

"So what's there to do in Italy?" Chaz asked Alfredo.

"I don't know, we have an xbox if you guys want to play." He handed us some remotes.

We played video games for a little while and then I went to the arena to watch the rehearsals. I watched from outside the door. Shawna stood in the middle and there was 6 girls on each side of her. They were in sync as her music blasted, shaking the floor. Shawna had a fierce look to her as she moved to the beat.

I walked in and sat down. Shawna didn't take her eyes off of the mirror, she looked at herself. She looked like she messed up on one of the moves and Nick stopped the music, earning a sigh from all the dancers and Shawna.

"Take it from the top," he clapped his hands together. "Keep it sharp girls, you've got this."

He started the music and all of them got back to the starting formation. Once they ran over a few more songs, everyone was panting.

"Good work today ladies, have a great show tonight!!" Nick said as everyone started walking out.

Shawna stayed and rehearsed by herself. I admired her for that, always working hard. She was breathless and sweaty but it seemed as if she didn't care. She danced for about 45 minutes. I clapped when she was done.

"That was," I raised my eyebrows. "Amazing."

She let out a small laugh, "thank you."

"You busy before the show? I wanted to show you something."

"I have about an hour until soundcheck, why?" She asked.

"Just follow me," I smiled.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hand. I led her up about 6 flights of stairs, and then a door, and more stairs, another door, and finally we got up to a little room that overlooked the arena.