Chapter 43

Justin's POV

"Bro, that party was turnt though." Khalil's words slurred as we stumbled out of the house.

"I know man, we need to do that more often." I laughed.

He opened the car door and we both got inside.

"We should just stay here for the night," I said. "No way are either of us driving back."

"I can drive." He carelessly put the key in the ignition and started the car.

I closed my eyes and tried to sober up a little. I could feel the headache coming again; a hangover.

"Bro I'm going to have such a hangover. And your driving isn't helping." I said.

"Chill, I'll be at your house in 5 minutes."

I closed my eyes and I felt the car speed up, as I opened my eyes we were in the wrong lane and a car was coming at us.

"KHALIL!" I shouted, we were going too fast to stop.

"Oh sh-"

He was cut off by honking, the sound of glass breaking, medal tearing, and sirens.

~~~Shawna's POV~~~

"Nothing can come between you and I." I sang throughout the stadium.

I finished the song and everyone clapped.

"Hope you guys are enjoying the show so far, I love it here in Austin, Texas. Please welcome all my dancers. Jenny, Stephanie, Bella, Sophia, Kaili, Nicole, Katie, Brittany, CeCe, and Emma." I pointed to each one.

The crowd cheered.

"And here's my amazing guitarist, Sam." I pointed at him.

This was his solo which was our break. I went backstage to change outfits. I put on a black bejeweled bralette, black harem pants, a jean vest, and black heels.

"Shawna, come here!" Scooter told me before I went back onstage.

"Yeah?"

"There was an accident," he paused.

"With who? Is everyone okay?"

"Justin and Khalil. Drunk driving, they were the drunk ones."

"WELL ARE THEY OKAY?" I screamed as tears went down my cheeks.

"I don't know, but I will find out. You have to get onstage."

I put my hands against my forehead as I sobbed. I leaned up against the wall and got myself together. I wiped my face and blinked to get the redness out of my eyes. I ran back onstage and continued the show, Justin was in my mind the whole time.

"THANK YOU AUSTIN TEXAS! I love you!" I said at the end.

When I got off Scooter was on the phone. I stood there impatiently waiting.

"Yeah... Okay... Um, she's fine... She's scared...." He said into the phone.

I paced back and forth as I cried. I didn't know what was going on, whether Justin was okay or not. Scooter finally hung up. I stopped walking and looked at him.

"I don't know. All I know is it was a serious accident."

"That doesn't help. What am I supposed to do? I'm sick to my stomach right now. I'm so scared Scooter." I moved my hair out of my face and cried.

He came over and hugged me. "I'm sure we'll find out soon." He kissed the top of my head.

I had a feeling I was going to puke so I let go of Scooter and ran to the bathroom. I puked a couple times and then I felt better. I washed my face with cold water and looked in the mirror for a second. My belly had a little bump to it, it was cute. I noticed my eyes were red and swollen already. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw that I got a text from Justin 3 hours ago.