Chapter 32

Several Months Later

Justin's POV

I stepped into the hot shower and let it soak into my muscles. I heard the door open and Shawna was in the shower with me seconds later.

"I think that time was the best we've ever had." I said.

"Oh definitely." She smirked and I stepped out of the water so she could get some on her.

We only rinsed off and then we got dressed. I laid down beside Shawna and fell asleep as she rubbed my back. When I woke up it was around 10:30. I went downstairs and Scooter was talking to Shawna.

"Good morning!" I kissed Shawna.

"Morning." She kissed back.

"You guys have a photo shoot today." Scooter said.

"Ooh, I love photo shoots." I said.

"You better get ready. We have to leave in 20 minutes."

Shawna and I went upstairs to change and get ready for the day. We had been on break from the tour for a week and we had three more weeks.

"Owwww." Shawna yelped from the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I ran to the doorway.

"I burnt my finger on the curling iron." She chuckled a little.

"Aw. Run it under cold water." I grabbed her hand and turned on the sink. I placed her finger under the cold water and she smiled at me.

"Thanks Dr. Bieber." She said.

"No problem." I kissed her.

I turned around to walk out and she slapped my butt. I looked back at her and she was laughing.

I laughed too and then walked back toward her, placing my hands on her lower back. I brought my fingers underneath her butt and squeezed it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I looked down into her deep brown eyes. She leaned in and I closed the space between us.

Our make out session didn't last long but it was good.

"Shawna and Justin! We're going to be late." Scooter shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" Shawna shouted back. She grabbed my hand and we went out to the car. Our photo shoot was in down town LA.

When we arrived a few people greeted us.

"Hello. I'm Sarah, I'll be your hairstylist."

"I'm Sammie, I'll be your makeup artist."

"I'm Jenny, I'm in charge of wardrobe."

Shawna and I said hi to them and then we were separated to get ready. I got my hair done first, I wore it down just so they could spike it up for me. After that I went to the makeup artist where she filled in my eyebrows to make them darker and she touched up my blemishes. I went to wardrobe where she picked out a plain white shirt, gray harem sweats, and black Supra's.

This photo shoot was promoting a dance wear catalog. Shawna came out in a similar outfit except in the girl style. The photographer had us do different poses and even had us do a few dances and he snapped a bunch of pictures of us.

The photo shoot lasted about two hours and it was a blast. I was exhausted afterwards though.

"That was so much fun! Like the best one I've had." Shawna said after she changed.

"Oh yes! That was lots of fun." I agreed and took her hand in mine.

"Mr. Bieber and Ms. Braun would you guys like to see your pictures?" The assistant asked us.