22~ "I Was Falling In Love With You Again."

Shawna's POV

When I opened my eyes I saw Justin and a Scooter sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Scooter smiled.

"Morning!" I smiled back. "What time is it?"

"10:30." He answered.

"Wow. I haven't slept that long in awhile." I stretched a little.

"Feels good, huh?" Justin asked.

"Yup." I was still short with him.

I didn't really have a reason to, but I was. I was catching myself falling for him. I realized if I was distant then I wouldn't fall so quickly. I wanted time away from him. I just found myself going back. I didn't need him in my life and I found myself wanting him in it.

"So are we ready to go?" I asked.

"Ready when you are." Scooter answered.

I sat up and grabbed my clothes from the night before. After I changed we left the hospital. My head didn't hurt as much but it still was sore. It wasn't as bad as last night. The doctor gave me pain meds.

"Fans were out here earlier but police had to ask them to leave." Scooter told me as we walked outside to get to the car.

"How many?" I asked.

"At least 200."

"Aw." I couldn't help but smile at their wonderful thoughts.

"They really care about you Shawna." Justin said.

I nodded and we continued walking. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back.

"What is your problem lately?" Justin whispered violently.

"Oh i don't know. Maybe because I have a concussion." I said.

"No. You've been extremely rude and inconsiderate to me. For three days now. I'm not stupid Shawna and I'm not going to let you treat me like this." I looked away from him. "What's your problem?" He asked again.

"How about you let go of my arm." I said.

He let go and I sighed heavily. "Because I was falling in love with you again."

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"I just wasn't ready to fall in love. I knew you'd be there to catch me. But for how long this time? I can't handle if you treat me poorly again Justin. It just ruins me." I was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry Shawna. I'm sorry I've lost your trust. I'm sorry I've mistreated you. I'm sorry. It wasn't in my intentions to hurt you."

"Then what were your intentions?" I snapped. "Because obviously they weren't loving me."

"You don't know that."

"Whatever Justin. I'm just sick of you." I began to walk to the car again.

When I got in the car Scooter stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You need to give him more respect." Scooter gave me a serious look.

I sighed heavily and put my head back on the seat. Justin got in and we left.

"You're looking good!" Alfredo said once I got inside the bus.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

Justin went into the back and I heard the water start.

"So I have to wait a week before I can perform again." I told Alfredo.

"Wow. That'll be hard. Do you know where Nick is?" He asked me.