Chapter 50

Justin's POV

"And now after the flawless performance from Justin Bieber," Ryan Seacrest announced. "Welcome his fiancé, Shawna Braun to the stage."

Everyone cheered, including me. I kissed her before she went on and I didn't mean for everyone to see but they all said 'awwww' in the audience.

Shawna got in her position with the 3 dancers that she had with her and her music started. She danced sexy and her voice was sharp and perfect.

I wanted to sing All Of Me with her so I went to go talk to Ryan and the stage manager and I asked them if I could sing it with her. They said I could and told me that'd I'd be onstage in 46 seconds.

I ran behind the stage to go grab a microphone. Shawna was just finishing her song. The crowd cheered so loud that my ears hurt. She was about to step off the stage when I came on. Her smile was so big. If it was possible the crowd cheered even louder.

I wrapped my free arm around her neck and brought her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my torso.

"We're singing All Of Me." I whispered.

She let go of me and the song started.

Shawna: "What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out. You've got my head spinning, no kidding. I can't pin you down."

Me: "What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical, mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me but I'll be alright."

Shawna: "My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind." Shawna gestured toward the crowd to join in.

Crowd, Me, Shawna: "Cause all of me, loves all of you."

Crowd: "Love your curves and all your edges."

Crowd, Me, Shawna: "All your perfect, imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you."

Me, Shawna: "You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning."

Shawna: "Cause I give you all of me."

Me: "And you give me all of you, oh."

We finished the song and the crowd went nuts.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! HOPE ITS A GREAT ONE." Ryan announced.

Shawna and I waved before exiting stage.

"That was so much fun." She hugged me.

"Gosh you did amazing." I kissed her.

"So did you, absolutely flawless performance. Journals is such an amazing album."

"Thank you, I worked hard on it." I hugged her and picked her up.

"You guys are so cute," Jennifer and my mom cheesed.

"Thank you," Shawna smiled. She was resting her head on my chest and had her arms around me.

"Shawna, Nina's on the phone." Scooter handed her the phone.

Shawna's eyes widened.

"I totally forgot about her wedding, oh my gosh I'm a terrible friend." She put her hand to her forehead and then walked a few feet away to talk.

"Uh oh," I just remembered that Cameron and Nina were getting married tonight. "Speaking of weddings, when are you two getting married?" I wiggled my eyebrows at Scooter and Jennifer.

"March." Scooter wrapped his arms around Jennifer and kissed her cheek. She laughed.

Shawna walked back over. "Well she's not mad, she understood and she said that our cover to All Of Me was the song they danced to as their first dance."