15~ "You're Such A Sweet Boyfriend."

Shawna's POV

We drove back to the hotel and Alfredo dropped me off. I went up to the suite and Scooter was waiting for me.

"you ready?" He asked just as I closed the door.

"Can I go change first?"

"No! Your photo shoot is in 15 minutes. Let's go." He guided me out the door by the small of my back.

We got in the car and went to where the photo shoot was at. It was chaotic when we got inside. People walking around with clip boards or clothing or props. Some were talking on the phone and others were talking about placement.

"It's just a photo shoot, why are there so many people?" I asked Scooter.

"Clearly you've never had a photo shoot. There's always a lot of people. Now go over to Jennifer and get your makeup done. She'll show you who Katie is so you can get your hair done." Scooter pushed me a little.

I walked over to Jennifer and she did my makeup. A smoky eyed look with winged eyeliner. after, i went to Katie and she did my hair. Just light beach curls.

"Shawna, your clothes you change into are over there." Scooter told me.

I went and changed into the first outfit.

"You look stunning." Katie smiled.

"Thank you."

They took pictures and I posed as I was told. It took a couple of hours and I was just excited to go back to the hotel.

"Shawna, it's 4:00. Do you want to go do something?" Scooter asked as we were leaving.

"I'm going back to the hotel and sleeping. You guys can go do something." I said as I dragged my feet out the door.

In the car I laid my head up against the window and closed my eyes. I've never been so tired before. I guess the late nights and early mornings with long days and a show every night was really catching up to me.

----------------------------

Justin's POV

I called Shawna because I wanted to take her ice skating tonight but she wasn't answering so I called Scooter.

"Hey Justin." He answered.

"Where's Shawna?" I asked.

"She's sleeping. Do you need something?"

"I just wanted to take her out tonight. Why is she sleeping so early?"

"She's exhausted." He answered.

"Okay well maybe I'll stop over at the hotel with some dinner for her."

"Okay. I'm going out with Alfredo and Kenny tonight so you guys can stay here."

"Okay. I'll be there in about an hour." I hung up.

I decided to leave now because I was going to pick up a movie and some Chinese food for her.

"Where are you off to?" Mom asked.

"Shawna's hotel. She's really tired and Scooter's going out so I'm bringing her dinner and a movie."

"Aw. You're such a sweet boyfriend." Mom smiled.

I blushed a little before I stepped outside and went to my car. I bought dinner and a movie for Shawna and then drove to her hotel.

"Who is it?" She asked through the door.

"Pizza." I lied.

She started to open the door, "I didn't order- Justin!" She threw her arms around my neck.