21~ "I'm So Done With You"

Justin's POV

"BELIEVE TOUR LETS GO!" I shouted when we got off the plane in Europe.

Shawna was walking off in front of me and covered her ears. "Ow Justin that was my ear."

"Sorry." I put my hand on her forearms and stood behind her.

She lifted her arms and pushed mine off, then walked away quickly.

"She's in a bad mood. Just give her some space." Scooter whispered.

I followed everyone onto the bus and we drove to the arena that I was performing at tonight. Shawna was laying on the couch facing the other way and had the blanket over her head.

"You feeling okay Shawna?" I asked.

"Fine." She answered bluntly.

I played around on my phone until we got to the arena. Fans greeted me when I stepped out of the bus and I got as many pictures as I could with them before my bodyguards had me go inside.

Sound check...Meet and greet...Showtime... I love touring.

5 minutes before Showtime and I couldn't find Shawna.

"Where's Shawna?" I asked Scooter.

"She's getting ready. Just don't worry."

"What's her problem?"

"She doesn't feel very well but she's okay. Just one of those days where she's irritated with everyone."

"Ohhh. Gotcha." I nodded.

"Get to your place. Two minutes." Scooter patted my shoulder as I jogged to the wings.

---------------

"Justin watch where you step!" Shawna yelled at me during a little break.

"I didn't mean to step on you. Maybe you should watch where you're dancing."

"We've used the fog machine at every show, you should look around the stage more.'' She shouted.

"Whatever. I'm not going to deal with your bad mood today." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

After the show she stormed off to the bus. I rolled my eyes and went on a few minutes after. I didn't want to deal with her attitude.

"That show was stupid." She said when I got on.

"Not my fault." I shrugged.

"Oh don't give me that, you're the star."

"If it was so stupid then why did you go out there?"

"It's my job." She yelled.

I closed my bedroom door and threw my water bottle on my bed in frustration. I heard the door to the bus open and then slam shut, which meant Shawna left.

After I changed I sat down on the couch and watched tv. A few minutes later Scooter and Alfredo came on the bus.

"Is Shawna in here?" Scooter asked as they sat down beside me.

"No. I thought she went into the arena." I said.

"Nope."

"She probably went to walk around."

"Probably.. Tomorrow's a day off, but you guys have rehearsals for 3 hours in the morning and then you can do whatever after that." Scooter said.

"Ugh..." I sighed.

Shawna came back an hour later with pizza and then she went to bed in the bunks.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. She keeps arguing with me." I told Scooter.