12~ "Just A Friend."

Shawna's POV

California

"Bieberrrrr!" Christian yelled when he stepped off the plane.

Justin went over and gave him, Chaz, and Ryan a hug.

"I missed you guys!" Justin said.

"Bro, this weekend will be amazing." Chaz said.

"I have 3 shows. So I hope you guys enjoy it." Justin said.

"Oh well, it'll still be fun!" Ryan said.

"Hello there gorgeous." Christian came up to me.

"Hi." I smiled politely as we hugged.

Chaz and Ryan came and hugged me.

"You're looking great!" Ryan complimented me.

"Thank you! So are you."

Justin came up to me and put his arm around me. We all walked back to the range rover that Justin and I drove over here.

"Chaz are you still dating Nina?" I asked on our way back to the arena.

"No, she broke up with me because we could never see each other."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"We got front row seats to the show and I bought 10 more tickets to give to fans." Ryan said.

Out of all of them, Ryan was my favorite. He was the sweet, hardworking one. Not that the others weren't sweet, Ryan just had this uplifting spirit, and he was willing to help with anything.

My phone rang which caused all of them to look at me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Shawna, I heard Justin's in town tonight. Which means you are too. Any way we could meet up and get some coffee?" Cameron said into the phone.

"Sure! The show starts at 7:30. You're welcome to come, I'll get you backstage so Ryan can give you a ticket."

"Okay!"

"So we can go get some ice cream afterwards. Just be at the arena by 7:00."

"Sounds good, I'll see you later Shawna!" Cameron said.

"Okay, bye."

I hung up.

"Who was that?" Justin asked.

"Cameron."

"Who's Cameron?"

"Just a friend from high school. Justin, he's just a friend." I made it clear to him.

Justin sighed a little as we pulled into the arena parking lot. We went inside the bus first and helped the guys put their bags away.

"Let's go find some fans!" Ryan suggested.

All 3 of them left, leaving me and Justin in the bus.

"You okay?" I asked quietly.

"Fine." He answered bluntly, "I'll be inside."

He slammed the bus door. I went and sat down on the couch and decided to go on my phone. Leaving Justin alone right now was the best thing. He hates when people get in the way while he's upset. I heard the bus door open and looked up to see Cameron.

"Oh my gosh I missed you!" I jumped up and hugged him.

"I missed you too! I decided to come a couple hours early, your uncle said you'd be in here." Cameron said.