Chapter 46

Several Weeks Later....

Shawna's POV

"Cause all of me..." I sang.

"Loves all of you..." The crowd sang back.

"Loves your curves and all your edges..." I sang.

"All your perfect imperfections..." The crowd sang back.

"Give your all to me..." I sang.

"I'll give my all to you..." They sang.

"You're my end and my beginning..." I sang.

"Even when I lose I'm winning..." They sang.

"Cause I give you allllll of me..." We all sang.

Everyone cheered really loud.

"GOODNIGHT VANCOUVER CANADA! HAVE AN AMAZING THANKSGIVING." I said and waved to the crowd before stepping off the stage.

Justin squeezed me and then placed his hands on my stomach.

"How you doing little buddy?" He said in a childish voice.

"I'm so excited to find out! 3 more days." I jumped up and down a little.

"Yay!!!" Justin hugged me again.

He picked me up from off my feet and carried me to the bus. I laid down in bed, my feet were swollen and sore. I sat up a little and looked at my stomach. I rubbed it all over and watched Justin change into some shorts. His back was revealed and I found myself literally drooling.

His back is unexplainably perfect. It arched in a perfect way and it was perfectly tan. He had a tattoo on each shoulder and the amount of muscles was just right. He laid down and placed one of his hands on my stomach.

"Goodnight," He whispered to my stomach. "Daddy loves you."

He came up and kissed me before laying down and I laid down too. He wrapped his arms around me.

"No Justin I have to sleep on my back." My stomach was fairly big now and I can't sleep in any other position without getting uncomfortable.

"Sorry babe, I forgot." He let go of me.

I laid on my back and I couldn't sleep. I was up for a few hours just laying there. When I finally fell asleep I didn't last long. I woke up at around 7:30 and decided I'd go for a walk since no one was up yet.

I walked around Vancouver, BC. When I got back it was 1:00. My back and feet were killing me and I sat down next to Justin with a sigh.

"You okay babe?" He asked me.

"I'm so tired, it's just impossible to sleep."

"You only have 12 more weeks to go, you can get through it baby." Justin started to massage my shoulders.

"It's such a hassle though, like my back and feet get so sore so quickly now."

"I know, but that's normal. It'll be okay." Justin kissed my neck.

"You have soundcheck in 5 minutes." Scooter closed his laptop and walked over to the sink.

He started the water and put a cup under there. He took a sip and dumped the rest of the water back in the sink.

"I'll be there in a second." I said before he walked out of the bus.

Justin carried me to the arena and I sat down on a stool to do my soundcheck. The fans were crazy and they asked lots of questions. I was already exhausted once the meet and greet was over.