24 ~ "I Was Thinking."

Justin's POV

Shawna and I walked around the beautiful city of Paris. I took her out to lunch and then we just walked around the rest of the day to visit different landmarks.

"I was thinking..." Shawna turned to me and started walking backwards as she held both my hands. "We should have a romantic dinner. Just the two of us. On top of the Eiffel Tower. Tonight." She smiled and put her forehead against mine. "My treat." She smirked.

"Damn baby. That sounds so perfect." I kissed her lips.

She smirked and we continued walking. At around 3:00 we headed back to the hotel and got ready. Shawna wouldn't let me see what she looked like until she was finished. I wore a dressy shirt and black pants with gold Supra's.

"Are you ready Justin?" Shawna asked from inside the bathroom.

"Whenever you are." I said.

She opened the door and I was completely lost in her beauty. She wore a teal strapless dress that went mid-thigh and sequins covered the chest part. Her hair was in long curls and it reached her lower back. She looked stunning.

"Justin!" Shawna shouted.

"Huh, what?" I shook my head to get out of the gaze.

"I asked you if I looked okay." She held her hands to the side.

"You look flawless. More than flawless if that's possible." I walked up to her and put her hand in mine.

"Thank you and you look great." She kissed my cheek.

"You two look so gorgeous! I have to take a picture." Mom cheesed.

I wrapped my arm around Shawna and mom took a picture. Scooter and Alfredo did too.

"Have fun! Be safe, and be back by 1:00." Mom kissed my cheek.

Shawna smiled and hugged Scooter.

"Here's some money. You pay for dinner." Mom whispered and handed me a 100 dollar bill.

"I can pay for it." I whispered back.

She gave it to me anyway. I grabbed Shawna's hand and we walked to the Eiffel Tower since it was only a few blocks from the hotel.

"It's so beautiful from up here." Shawna smiled and we walked over to the ledge.

"I know." I wrapped my arms around her waist as I stood behind her.

She grabbed my hand and we walked to the little restaurant. We were there for hours. Just talking and laughing and having a good time. Shawna's phone interrupted our conversation about her tour.

"Hello?..." She answered. "Yeah we're fine... Oh sorry!... We must have lost track of time. We'll be back in about thirty minutes..." She hung up.

"That was Scooter. He was worried. I didn't even realize it was almost 2:00 am." She chuckled a little.

"Oh wow! Let's head back then." I paid for the dinner and grabbed her hand as we walked back.

"Tonight was perfect." Shawna stopped walking and grabbed my other hand.

"It really was." I smiled and kissed her.

We continued walking and everyone was still awake when we got back to Shawna's suite.

"You know you have a concert tomorrow, right?" Mom asked me.

"Uh, yeah. I remember."

"You have to be up in six hours so say goodnight to Shawna." She patted my butt.