Chapter 42

Shawna's Tour Day

Justin's POV

I woke Shawna up so she could get ready and leave on time to get to Texas by tonight.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled at her.

"Morning." She smiled back.

"You ready for the tour?"

"I am, but I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you too." I kissed her.

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I heard her take a shower. When she got out of the bathroom she brushed her hair and put on some mascara.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she turned and smiled at me. "I'm going to miss you!"

"I'm going to miss you so much more. My bed will be so empty." I hugged her.

"I know, but in two weeks we'll see each other and you can stay for a few weeks until I go to Europe."

"Sounds," I kissed her. "Good." I kissed her again.

She got up and grabbed my hand. We walked outside and I drove her to Scooter's house where the bus was. She started jumping around all over because she was so excited.

"I CANT WAIT! MY TOUR IS GOING TO BE AMAZING." She yelled and danced around.

She hugged Scooter and Alfredo and then came over to me.

"You're so happy." I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I know." She took a deep breath and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you baby." I kissed her nose.

"I'm gonna miss you too sweetie."

She hugged me again.

"And I'll miss you too." I said to her stomach.

She giggled a little. "I'll see you in two weeks." She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Okay," I kissed her slowly. Passionately. Romantically.

"I love you," she smiled and walked away.

"I love you too!" I waved.

She got onto the bus and I couldn't see her past the tinted windows. Scooter and Alfredo waved before they closed the door. I watched as her bus drove away and I was alone. I drove home and went to sleep.

~~~Shawna's POV~~~

I watched Justin as we drove away. I was so excited to start this tour, to meet everyone and to create unforgettable moments.

"Shawna, your show tonight is sold out." Scooter told me.

"WHAT I DIDNT KNOW OH MY GOSH!" I screamed and hugged him.

"Calm down," he chuckled. "Save all this energy for tonight."

"Right." I sat down and went on twitter and tweeted a few things.

'Miss you already @justinbieber.'

'TOUR BOUND! SEE YOU TONIGHT DALLAS'

Justin replied to my tweet '@shawnabraun my bed is so lonely :('

I replied '@justinbieber I'll see you soon <3'

It took a few hours to get to Texas but when we finally got there fans were all over the streets. I opened my window and stuck my head out to wave. They all chased the bus down the streets and I recorded it. They were so cute. I got back inside the bus and we pulled into the arena parking lot.