Chapter 54

Shawna's POV

When our flight landed, security guided us through the airport. Lots of fans were screaming and chasing after us. I kept my head low and Justin had his arms around me.

"SHAWSTIN WE LOVE YOU!" "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" was mostly what I heard from the fans.

We got into a blacked out van and they drove us to Scooter's. The door was locked and there was a card on the front porch.

'Shawna-

We went to the venue to set up for rehearsal dinner tomorrow, here's the keys to your new condo! 38B on the 6th floor. Love you, Scooter & Jennifer'

I turned the card over and there was a cheetah print key taped to the back. I jumped up and down and hugged Justin.

"I GOT MY KEYS. IM MOVING IN ON MY OWN! OH MY GOSH." I squealed.

Justin wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands were under my butt. He ran his finger through my hair and I leaned my forehead on his, kissing him sweetly.

He smiled as we deepened the kiss. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and my thumbs went in front of his ears. He slowly put me back on the ground and I removed my lips from his.

"C'mon," I pulled him to my car and drove us to the condo.

I ran inside and pressed up on the elevator.

"Shawna," Justin came in.

I waved.

"Geez, aren't you excited." He poked my side.

The elevator opened and we stepped inside. I was impatient as I pressed 6. We stopped 3 times and I sighed heavily each time. Justin would nudge me. We finally got to the 6th floor. I skipped to the end of the hallway and unlocked my condo.

It was amazing. The furniture was brand new and the view was breathtaking. I looked all around. My bed from Scooter's house was in the bedroom. There was another room painted blue with white clouds. A crib, dresser, and rocking chair were in there; the nursery.

"I love it." I hugged Justin.

"It's really nice," he smiled.

I opened the fridge and it was full with AriZona, Gatorade, Iced Tea, and food. The pantry had all my favorite foods. I sat down in the chair by the window. The flat screen plasma tv was 65". Justin sat down on the couch.

"This is amazing," I was still a little excited. "Would you like to eat dinner here with me?"

"Oh of course."

Scooter called my cellphone.

"Hellllo?" I answered happily.

"So I take it you're in the condo?" He chuckled.

"YES! It's so amazing." I sat back.

"I'm glad you like it. So Fredo tells me you're dating Justin again."

"....yeah."

"Well I'm happy for you, as long as your happy."

"Thank you, he's going to have dinner over here."

"Okay, cool. Love you sweetie." Scooter said.

"Love you too! Thank you for this."

"Oh that's a new mattress in your room." Scooter said.

"Thank you! And I love the nursery."

"Glad you do, I had Jennifer help with that."

"Oh cool, well I'll see you tomorrow night. 4:30 right?"