8~ "I've Missed You."

2 weeks later

Shawna's POV

Justin was still in LA and I've avoided him for 2 weeks now. He's tried talking to me but I won't talk to him.

"Shawna!" Nina shouted.

"Huh, what?" I snapped back to reality.

"I've said your name like 5 times now."

"Sorry, I was lost in thought." I looked in front of me and noticed myself staring at the BELIEVE album poster that was hanging in a store window.

"Just talk to him already. It's literally killing you. I can tell." Nina said.

"I just... I can't. I don't know what I'll say to him."

"Just stop shutting him out, the next time he texts or calls you need to answer."

"Fine." I sighed.

Nina grabbed my arm and pulled me into the store.

"I'm trying on this dress." Nina said.

I waited as she went into the dressing room and tried it on.

"What do you think?" She stepped out.

"Amazing! It looks beautiful on you." I smiled.

"Thanks! I'm going to buy it." She smiled and she went back into the dressing room.

I sat down on one of the benches and looked at the BELIEVE poster. His beautiful brown eyes and his kissable lips. I couldn't stop staring and thinking about him. It was like that for 2 weeks now and I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up in frustration and dialed the number I knew by heart,

"Shawna." I could almost feel the smile at the other end.

"Justin." I smiled as if he could see me.

"I've missed you." He sighed.

"I've missed you too. A lot actually. I haven't stopped thinking about you." I chuckled.

"Me too. Can we meet up for coffee or something?"

"Sure! Tomorrow morning?"

"Okay, 10:00 am. Starbucks."

"Okay. See you then."

"Bye Shawna, thank you." Justin said before hanging up.

I smiled like an idiot. Sure Justin made a mistake but I just needed to see his face and hear his voice for longer than 10 seconds.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Nina smirked when she stepped out of the dressing room.

"I called him." I smiled.

She squealed a little and hugged me.

"Good for you." She said.

She walked up and paid for the dress,

"Let's go get some lunch." Nina linked my arm with hers.

"I want some pizza." I told her when we got to the food court.

"Okay!"

We got some pizza and ate it all.

"Pig much?" I laughed at Nina.

"You ate just as much as me."

"I know, I'm totally kidding." I winked.

"Let's go see a movie." Nina stood up.

I followed her and we walked to the movies. After the movies we went to her house.

"So how are you and Chaz doing?" I asked Nina when we got up to her room.