My roommates are.................!

After 5 minutes I finally found dorm-C, just as I opened the door a pillow come and hit me on the face! What the heck! I removed the pillow and saw what will ruin my life forever, there in front of me were the 11 stupid boys!!!!! Natsu and Gray were throwing  pillows at Sting and Cobra, Loki was talking on the phone, Laxus and Midnight were arm wrestling, Zeref and Rogue were watching Tv, Jellal and Gajeel were playing video games but they all stopped when they saw me.

  I just slammed the door shut and ran to master Makarov office, I didn't even knock I just walked right in, there in front of me sat a very shocked Makarov " Master Makarov why didn't you tell me that my roommates were the 11 bad boys!!" I yelled " I guess you found out hehehe."laughed  master Makarov nervously.

 " Why the hell did you put me in dorm-C when you knew that those stupid boys were staying there!!!!" I yelled not caring that I was yelling at the principle " Well um you see all the other dorms were full and dorm-C was the only dorm that had any space." Said the master nervously why wouldn't he be I just walked right in and started yelling not to mention that I had a dark aura around me.

" Well you could have at least warned me." I said while pouting " yeah sorry about that." Master said " But I also put you in dorm-C so you can make the 11 boys better." What!!!!! " Are you crazy! Absolutely not!" I yelled again not caring that I was yelling at the principal. 

" I know it's hard but can you try to be friends with them and know more about them so they can stop bullying people  and hurting them." Said master Makarov " Ugh fine!" I said giving up " thank you Lucy!" After the master thanked me I left, I was at the door of dorm-C, it's ok deep breaths, after a lot of pep talking myself I finally had enough courage to go in.

I just walked right in not wasting my time on knocking, they we're doing the some things as before but stopped as they saw me " Okay, I know this is hard butttt I am your roommate and I'm staying here whether  you like it or not." I  said as I crossed my arms, way to go Lucy great first impression, first the boys just blinked at me than when they processed what I just said all of them screamed " WHAT!!!!!!!!" Yup this is gonna be interesting........